Well this looks good

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Greg

Well this looks good

Post by Greg »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... FIGHT.html

The usual caveats regarding initial reports apply, but I have to say this does not look good.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Netpackrat

Re: Well this looks good

Post by Netpackrat »

I wonder if they want more government meddling in our industry? Because this is how they get more government meddling in our industry.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

I think I would have obliged the motherfucker, then claimed I was protecting the mother from a felonious assault. Either way, some things are worth going to jail over.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Rod

Post by Rod »

United Airlines: We challenge anyone to have as bad a customer relation as we do.
American Airlines: Challenge accepted. Hold my beer.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
BDK

Post by BDK »

TMK, strollers are always checked at the gate, so the passenger may have been part of the issue, but companys of that size will always have labor issues