How about a prediction thread?

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Windy Wilson

Re: How about a prediction thread?

Post by Windy Wilson »

I recall from 4-5 years ago that in Sweden the government has become so ineffective that people have begun appealing to the motorcycle gangs (no kidding) to enforce the peace and contracts. Kind of like how the Sicilians reacted to foreign invaders who were not interested in the least about what the population wanted or needed.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Poland, i think, is more concerned with Russia posturing these days, so my money is on Hungary.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
pbnuc

Post by pbnuc »

I do not know if we will see more radical muslim attacks here. I think some blm ,lefty riots this summer are a sure thing.