How about a prediction thread?

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Vonz90

Re: How about a prediction thread?

Post by Vonz90 »

I do suspect that in the next 5-7 years you will see a lot of "enough is enough" and mass deportations, etc. Other than isolated incidents and some random terrorism, there will not be any "death camps" or whatnot.

I also suspect that many Muslims in Europe will be falling all over themselves to integrate, convert and anything else to show that they are not a threat when they find that they will have to go home if they do not.
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

Well they better start before its too late. England and France are gone.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

Swirzerland is no given. Since they gave women the vote everything the campaign against said would happen has come about.
beyond that they make a LOT of money from the rich global elite from saudi princes to the Kim dynasty. The current Pharaoh of North Korea went to school there.

I expect if they do, it will be very quietly remove them and no one will really know when or how it happened.

Poland or Hungary. When the French handle the problem the Germans will very quickly follow, triggering the rest of Europe to follow suit.
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
Precision

Post by Precision »

I was thinking Sweden in the next two years. More likely a nod and wink job of the government using non-state actors, followed up by severe policing that effectively only targets the "Religion of Peace" but captures and gives slaps on the wrists to the non-state actors to show impartiality.

It seems like most of you feel that it will start in the former Norse lands and will spread to other areas of Europe. Then when the French get riled up, the true charnel house effect will kick in.

Does anyone think this will devolve into actually military campaigns against the export countries or just a crushing of the migrant armies in country?
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

I don't think any of the unwilling host countries have the wherewithal to go after the exporters. They will be more concerned with getting their current unwelcome guests out of their nest, and back where they belong. Of course, the way they do that may not sit well with the unwelcome guests' home country, and that itself may be an issue.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
BDK

Post by BDK »

Precision wrote:I was thinking Sweden in the next two years. More likely a nod and wink job of the government using non-state actors, followed up by severe policing that effectively only targets the "Religion of Peace" but captures and gives slaps on the wrists to the non-state actors to show impartiality.

It seems like most of you feel that it will start in the former Norse lands and will spread to other areas of Europe. Then when the French get riled up, the true charnel house effect will kick in.

Does anyone think this will devolve into actually military campaigns against the export countries or just a crushing of the migrant armies in country?
If Western Civilization decides to survive, we have to become "angry" again, and start planning the destruction of all threats. We destroyed the NAZIs, and the Imperial Japanese culture. We need to destroy the threats of Islamics and the Cartels and the ChiComs.

China will implode on its own, if we stop acting like complete idiots. The Islamic and Latin cultures need eradication - start mandatory boarding schools where both sexes and all tribes are educated together, in an English-ony school, with the promotion of Western values, from a young age. For practical reasons, keep it to the top 10% of the population.

The Latin cultures will require opening their society to social advancement by talent who do not come from the right families/have the right pigmentation.

Similarly, we need to stop trying to bring Sudanese and Syrians, etc into our countries. Things will work much better for them, and for us, if we provide secure areas in their own country. (They have, in general, no applicable skills, and do not speak a Western language - there's not much of a future available to them in the West, and it allows their failing culture to square up to its sh*t. Shipping back millions of Mexicans, who do not think of themselves as peasants, will be the best thing to happen to Mexico since the end of human sacrifice.)
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

First Shirt wrote:I don't think any of the unwilling host countries have the wherewithal to go after the exporters. They will be more concerned with getting their current unwelcome guests out of their nest, and back where they belong. Of course, the way they do that may not sit well with the unwelcome guests' home country, and that itself may be an issue.
I think it also depends on how its handled. In a twisted bit of reality, if they deport them all back to their home countries that is likely to incite those countries to attempt something against Europe. If they efficiently kill them all it will likely get some mealy mouth statements, but nothing more.
Either way I am Afraid the time to solve this without any major bloodshed has past already.
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
Precision

Post by Precision »

slowpoke wrote:
First Shirt wrote:I don't think any of the unwilling host countries have the wherewithal to go after the exporters. They will be more concerned with getting their current unwelcome guests out of their nest, and back where they belong. Of course, the way they do that may not sit well with the unwelcome guests' home country, and that itself may be an issue.
I think it also depends on how its handled. In a twisted bit of reality, if they deport them all back to their home countries that is likely to incite those countries to attempt something against Europe. If they efficiently kill them all it will likely get some mealy mouth statements, but nothing more.
Either way I am Afraid the time to solve this without any major bloodshed has past already.
Minus the phrase "I am afraid", I agree with you.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

America, this year, shit hits fan at outdoor event in a red state, blood beer bullets and bacon will flow in retaliation
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

slowpoke wrote:
I think your formulation is exactly backwards. Sending them "home" will likely lead to destabilizing their homelands (in a good for us way) and likely make the ones who are not deported toe the line and attempt to assimilate - any attempt at a systematic pogrom will likely backfire.