Shia LeBouf epically trolled

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Cybrludite

Shia LeBouf epically trolled

Post by Cybrludite »

"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
randy

Re: Shia LeBouf epically trolled

Post by randy »

:lol:
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

There are some people that don't care about doing something, until they are told that they can't do it. You really don't want to come to the attention of those people.

Free advice, and worth everything that you paid for it.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Jered

Post by Jered »

I don't condone stealing other people's stuff.

But it's still fun. :lol:
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
AggieWalt

Post by AggieWalt »

It wasn't "stolen" there was equivalent exchange, you know like the law says ;)
Apathy rules with an iron fist so we must strike back with steel resolve.
JustinR

Post by JustinR »

Too bad we couldn't do the same thing and somehow Make Transformers Great Again.
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I don't care who you are, that is some funny shit.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Johnnyreb

Post by Johnnyreb »

This reminds me of that time some fool threatened Kim years ago. And in less than a day members of the Nation of Riflemen had tracked his IP, located the basement of his mom's house and posted google earth pics of that house with name and address, and personal details, etc. etc. :lol:
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Johnnyreb wrote:This reminds me of that time some fool threatened Kim years ago. And in less than a day members of the Nation of Riflemen had tracked his IP, located the basement of his mom's house and posted google earth pics of that house with name and address, and personal details, etc. etc. :lol:
A usenet newsgroup I used to follow was once infested by a particularly virulent troll. Members literally tracked him down to the trailer he was living in, and it turned out that the father in law of another member was an attorney for several alleged mobsters. Apparently a couple of goombas actually showed up at this guy's door and convinced him of the error of his ways... His next post after that was a heartfelt apology at that newsgroup, along with several others he had previously trolled. He was never heard from again. True story.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

In related news: Never take pictures of anything, ever.