German Xmas Market Attack

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Darrell

German Xmas Market Attack

Post by Darrell »

Similar to the Nice, France attack, a large truck was driven into a Christmas market in Berlin. Present reports say at least nine dead, 50 or more injured. The driver is said to be in police custody.

A 12 year old migrant recently tried to set off a bomb at a similar market, you'd think the German authorities would have been on their toes for such as today's event.
Eppur si muove--Galileo
scipioafricanus

Re: German Xmas Market Attack

Post by scipioafricanus »

Martin Luther strikes again.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

Those right wing working class Trump voters...

Do they want to get kicked out of Europe? I'm guessing patience must be running thin.
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

A few more of these and things could get interesting.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/746 ... ela-Merkel

Maybe Germany will just send all the muslims to Turkey and let Erdogan sort them out. He won't be as PC as the Germans.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Darrell

Post by Darrell »

The bastard is dead. He was killed this morning in a gun fight with police in Italy:
Berlin truck terrorist Anis Amri has been shot dead after a gunfight with police in Milan in the early hours of this morning.

The Tunisian pulled a gun from his backpack, screamed 'Allahu Akbar' and opened fire on two officers – hitting one in the shoulder – before being shot dead after getting off a train from France.

Hours later, a suicide video emerged online where Amri pledges allegiance to ISIS and vows to to punish 'pig-eaters'.

Amri had been on the run for four days after ploughing a lorry into crowds of revellers enjoying a Christmas market in Berlin on Monday night, killing 12 and maiming dozens of others.

The 24-year-old ISIS fanatic was stopped by a routine police patrol in the suburb of Sesto San Giovanni in the northern Italian city of Milan at about 3am local time.

Two officers asked him for ID documents, at which point Amri 'immediately' pulled a gun from his backpack and shouted 'police b******s' as he shot one in the shoulder.

A firefight ensued with Amri cowering behind a car as he tried to flee, but the suspect was shot and killed by the second officer – a trainee who had only been in the job a few months.

ISIS news outlet Amaq today confirmed Amri's death - and that he carried out the market massacre in Germany.

Security chiefs believe Amri, who used at least six different aliases with three nationalities, was trying to flee to southern Italy where he had entered Europe illegally in 2011.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4Tfi17fF9
Eppur si muove--Galileo
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9645/germany-suicide

I actually suspect that Germany (and the rest of Europe) will eventually pull their head out of their ass - but it is going to end up being very ugly and involve killing and more killing when the time comes.
Greg

Post by Greg »

The 'Dindu Nuffin' effect is going international.

His old mum back in Tunisia was interviewed and was complaining that 'they didn't have to kill him'. And something to the effect of, he was a sweet boy, he must have been put up to it, wasn't his fault, he dindu nuffin, etc.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 93436.html
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
randy

Post by randy »

Then he shouldn't have spent his time waiting for his charity drive meeting Standing Around On The Street Corner Minding My Own Business.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/747 ... hop-Vienna

A small amount of common sense rears its head.
Termite

Post by Termite »

Amri's brother Abdelkader wept as he said: "My brother is dead. Bring us his remains, even one of his fingers, and I will put it in my pocket.
“They killed him when he was still only a suspect. Why?"
Hey Dipshit, maybe because when they tried to arrest him, he pulled a handgun and shot a policeman.

Even the Italian police have limits to their patience.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."