Muslims in Britain march for Caliphate

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
dfwmtx

Re: Muslims in Britain march for Caliphate

Post by dfwmtx »

Sounds like 1,000 people need to be deported from the UK.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

"Looks like a target rich environment."

"You live your whole life between your legs Mav."
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

Gen. Sir Charles Napier in India
You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows.You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours.
That has to come back.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
randy

Post by randy »

scipioafricanus wrote:Gen. Sir Charles Napier in India
You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows.You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours.
That has to come back.
One of my favorite quotes when dealing with mult-culti "all cultures are equal" types.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
randy

Post by randy »

...chanting loudly and calling for America to be punished over Aleppo.
Ah yes, those damned SU-24, SU-34, Tu-22, Tu-160 aircraft the USAF flies.....

Reminds me of a joke from the early 80's:

Comrade! Why do the Iranians, Lebanese and Pakistanis never burn or occupy our embassies?

Ah, Comrade, it is because they know we do not allow such things!
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

I try to understand the rationale of immigrants who say "I left a third world shithole, and now want my adopted country to adopt the policies that made my last home a third world shithole."

But I can't.
Greg

Post by Greg »

MarkD wrote:I try to understand the rationale of immigrants who say "I left a third world shithole, and now want my adopted country to adopt the policies that made my last home a third world shithole."

But I can't.
It means they are total utter failures in their new environment, have given up on trying and are falling back on things that at least they can understand.

Can't underestimate the power of the reassuring and familiar toxic shithole.

It used to be that a large percentage of immigrants would just *go back*, but nowadays we have more of a spirit of entitlement, plus benefits (aka free shit) nobody wants to give up.
Last edited by Greg on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

What about Liberals who move to Red states and do the same?
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Greg

Post by Greg »

skb12172 wrote:What about Liberals who move to Red states and do the same?
See first paragraph above. :)
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr