What will Obama do after he leaves office?

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).

What will Obama do after January? (pick as many as you want)

Meddle in the UN
7%
Community organizer
3%
Further wreck race relations
9%
Charge big speaking fees for canned platitudes
11%
Add to nuclear proliferation
2%
Gun Control advocate
8%
Write crappy books for yuge money
9%
Campaign for statists if they can pay enough
6%
Start a high-profit foundation
7%
Badmouth the US abroad
9%
Teach law based on his vast practice experience
2%
Lecture the Deplorables about their sins
9%
Divorce the dude
2%
Return to make Chicago great again
3%
Work to collapse health care
6%
Eat magic brownies
6%

Total votes: 264

Windy Wilson

Re: What will Obama do after he leaves office?

Post by Windy Wilson »

Without the inside-outside relationships of the [strike]Gottis[/strike] Clintons, the Shah-level collection of money is almost impossible.
Unless Ms Obama is able to get a high government position.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

Windy Wilson wrote:Without the inside-outside relationships of the [strike]Gottis[/strike] Clintons, the Shah-level collection of money is almost impossible.
Unless Ms Obama is able to get a high government position.
Quite frankly Hillary is still much more intelligent than Michelle, even after her mental issues/strokes. I dont think Michelle could execute as well as Hillary did.
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I think hell quietly enjoy time off, at least for awhile. He has been performing one of the most stressful jobs on the planet after all.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Playing golf is stressful???
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

He didnt just play golf.

POTUS is a 16hr a day, 7 day a week, high stress job. It visibly ages many presidents - go look at his inauguration photos, and then look at current ones. Most presidents, after leaving office, take a fair bit of time off before deciding what to do nenext, to unwind from the boilerrroom that is the oval office.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Rich

Post by Rich »

HTRN wrote:He didnt just play golf.

POTUS is a 16hr a day, 7 day a week, high stress job. It visibly ages many presidents - go look at his inauguration photos, and then look at current ones. Most presidents, after leaving office, take a fair bit of time off before deciding what to do nenext, to unwind from the boilerrroom that is the oval office.
I've often remarked on the instant graying of the hair when they take office, but I figured that was the application of dye to add gravitas to impress the rubes.

On that note, I've noticed Trump has already forsworn orange in favor of a grayish-brown. :lol:
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964