Sheriff David Clarke: "I said SIT DOWN..."

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Termite

Sheriff David Clarke: "I said SIT DOWN..."

Post by Termite »

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke is a well-known conservative and supporter of Donald Trump. Not everyone appreciates that though.......<snip>

.......Bluntson, who appeared to be drunk, was also harassing the flight crew and other passengers. The statement said that Clarke told him to “chill out” in the middle of the flight, and had a flight attendant arrange for airport police to be standing by when they landed. After the plane landed and was taxiing, Clarke told Bluntson to sit down, and when he didn’t, “Clarke shoved the unruly passenger face down and pinned him against the seat and held him there until the flight arrived at the gate.”
LINKY
Heh... :)
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
308Mike

Re: Sheriff David Clarke: "I said SIT DOWN..."

Post by 308Mike »

A Sheriff who knows/remembers what it's like to be in the field, and he's not afraid to get his hands dirty!! The kind of boss I'd like to work for.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Termite wrote:Clarke told Bluntson to sit down, and when he didn’t, “Clarke shoved the unruly passenger face down and pinned him against the seat and held him there until the flight arrived at the gate.”
and....
Charlotte Police arrested Bluntson and charged him with being intoxicated and disruptive in public. He was sent to Mecklenburg County Jail.
Makes you wonder what the hell he thought was going to happen... :roll:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Denis

Post by Denis »

Netpackrat wrote:Makes you wonder what the hell he thought was going to happen... :roll:
Maybe he's afraid of aeroplanes, and desperately wanted to get on the no-fly list...