Are you a "super owner"?

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).

Are you a superowner?

I own no guns
5%
I'm just getting started (1-2)
3%
I own the average 3 guns
No votes
I'm getting there (4-16)
5%
Superowner! (17 or more)
11%
Superowners are pikers (30 or more)
16%
I'm just here for the brownies
61%

Total votes: 38

Precision

Re: Are you a "super owner"?

Post by Precision »

Precision's rule of gun owning. If you can name all the guns you have from memory, you don't own enough.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Jered

Post by Jered »

I can't. I kept going through my house and finding more. :lol:
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Denis

Post by Denis »

Precision wrote:Precision's rule of gun owning. If you can name all the guns you have from memory, you don't own enough.
That is profound. I salute you. Permission to steal it?
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Precision wrote:Precision's rule of gun owning. If you can name all the guns you have from memory, you don't own enough.
Until you start responding with the number of safes you own, instead of how many guns, because you can't even begin to guess, you don't own enough. :ugeek: :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Precision

Post by Precision »

Denis wrote:
That is profound. I salute you. Permission to steal it?
Steal, hell no. I give it to you freely.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
Precision

Post by Precision »

HTRN wrote:
Until you start responding with the number of safes you own, instead of how many guns, because you can't even begin to guess, you don't own enough. :ugeek: :mrgreen:

Working on it. Now that I no longer have adult supervision... Actually her goal was to buy me / us another safe after we moved. I am moving to TN in about 3 weeks and once I get a house and settled, safe number 2 is getting bought. Safe #1 is a little stuffed.
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

HTRN wrote:
Category 1, no problem.
Category 2, had to stop and think about it.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

Rich wrote:If someone would be willing to bankroll me, I would like to become one. ;)
Me, too. I used to have my wish list on my telephone, and it was a very ambitious list, with a Krag Rifle, an Ohio Ordnance BAR and a Johnson M1941, as well as I think one of every Mauser rifle Peter sold to another country.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy