Explosions in NYC and NJ, Stabbing in MN

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Termite

Re: Explosions in NYC and NJ, Stabbing in MN

Post by Termite »

randy wrote:According to an e-mail alert from Gabe Suarez, the mall was a posted Criminal Protection Zone.

So, good thing there was an off-duty Only One present. :roll:
I just ignore such signs.

Because CCW means concealed. And well-concealed.

Fuck'em. :twisted:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
McClarkus

Post by McClarkus »

AhYup - Ditto. Aside from the fact I have been in 1 mall during the last 15 years.
One secret to life. Step #1 - Find something you enjoy doing. Step #2 - Find someone foolish enough to pay you to do it.
Denis

Post by Denis »

Netpackrat wrote:No way would a "civilian" shooter have had the training to deal with a situation like that... :roll:
Here's another "civilian" who did the needful: http://hotair.com/archives/2016/09/23/v ... ong-house/
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Termite wrote:
randy wrote:According to an e-mail alert from Gabe Suarez, the mall was a posted Criminal Protection Zone.

So, good thing there was an off-duty Only One present. :roll:
I just ignore such signs.

Because CCW means concealed. And well-concealed.

Fuck'em. :twisted:
+1 Properly concealed, it doesn't scare anyone. I'm pretty sure that's what those signs are about anyway.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D