PC Insanity in Germany

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
D5CAV

PC Insanity in Germany

Post by D5CAV »

At first I thought this was just another ho-hum "Muslims raping German women" article.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-0 ... ut-control

Then I read this mind-bender:
On July 3, a 24-year-old woman raped by three migrants in Mannheim in January admitted that she lied about the identity of the rapists. Selin Gören, a Turkish-German woman, initially said that her attackers were German nationals, when in fact they were Muslim migrants.
A women is gang-raped and she lies for her attackers because she is more concerned about being PC?
In an interview with Der Spiegel, Gören, the spokeswoman of Germany's left-wing youth movement, Solid, said she lied because she was afraid of fueling racism against migrants.
It gets better:
She also posted a letter on Facebook to a fictional refugee:

"I am really sorry that your sexist and line-crossing treatment of me could help fuel aggressive racism. I am going to scream... I will not stand by and watch, and it can happen that racists and concerned citizens name you as the problem. You are not the problem. You are usually a wonderful human being who deserves as much as any other to be safe and free."
I'm am really sorry, but my head is about to explode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBz0BTb83H8
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Rich

Re: PC Insanity in Germany

Post by Rich »

Hell, give her what she wants. :twisted:
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

How much do you want to bet that it isn't about "racism", and more about fear of community repercussions?
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Termite

Post by Termite »

HTRN wrote:How much do you want to bet that it isn't about "racism", and more about fear of community repercussions?
This.

And since when did Islam become a race? Words mean things.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Termite wrote:And since when did Islam become a race? Words mean things.
When it became clear that "racism" could be used as Van Helsing's Talisman.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

Swedish women are not quite as batshit crazy as German women: https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8579 ... l-assaults

At least none of the Swedish victims of sexual assaults were willing to lie about their assailants and say they were Swedish men.

However, we do get this bit of PC insanity from a liberal Swedish politician:
Barbro Sörman, chairperson for the Left Party in Stockholm, wrote on Twitter in early July that it is actually worse when Swedish men rape than when foreign men do:

"The Swedish men who rape do it despite having grown up with gender equality. They make an active choice. That is worse IMO [in my opinion]."
Since Muslims come from a culture of treating women as sexual possessions, it's more acceptable for them to rape than a Swedish man who comes from a culture that respects women. Got it!

Oh yeah, and the PC will love the "solution" the Swedes have for dealing with these sexual assaults:
After National Police Commissioner Dan Eliasson read the report he had ordered, , on June 28 he came up with a "solution" that made Swedes gasp: a bracelet with the words "Don't grope" printed on it. Eliasson explained the initiative, saying:

"The police take sexual assaults very seriously, especially when young people are involved. This crime is of course extremely offensive, and all of society needs to work against it. [With the bracelets] we can turn a spotlight on this issue and encourage those affected to report the crime."
Only problem is that "solution" didn't seem to solve much:
A few days later, it turned out that many of the perpetrators who sexually assaulted women at the "Putte i parken" music festival in Karlstad wore the "Don't grope" bracelet.
I'm thinking a few "Louisville Sluggers" with "Don't Grope" cut deep into them might be a bit more effective. That way, when properly administered by Swedish men (if there are any left), it could leave a deeply imprinted reminder on the forehead of the perp when he wakes up.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

Sorry to do a necro-post, but if the woman mentioned in the original post was really concerned about reinforcing stereotypes, why did she even report the crime?
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy