Action Items for HRC

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
D5CAV

Action Items for HRC

Post by D5CAV »

"Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you."

Some things to watch-out for in case the Hildabeest is our next POTUS: https://survivalblog.com/madame-clinton ... rmeasures/

If it's a fair fight, I think Trump will be POTUS, but HRC lives by "always cheat, always win."

Be prepared.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Termite

Re: Action Items for HRC

Post by Termite »

"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

Paranoia is the unreasonable fear that someone is out to get you.

In HIllary's case, I don't think that fear is unreasonable at all. She's out to get us. Hence, no paranoia.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

PawPaw wrote:Paranoia is the unreasonable fear that someone is out to get you.

In HIllary's case, I don't think that fear is unreasonable at all. She's out to get us. Hence, no paranoia.
A lot of her recent behavior is suspected due to a plane crash she "wasn't on" in 2012, causing a blood clot in her brain. Considering she hasn't given a press conference in over nine months despite running for President, and recent reports of extreme mood swings, seems to give some weight to this theory. If true, its gonna be like Reagan second term, who's actually pulling the strings isn't going to be who was elected.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Termite

Post by Termite »

HTRN wrote:A lot of her recent behavior is suspected due to a plane crash she "wasn't on" in 2012, causing a blood clot in her brain.
I find it interesting that various foreign news media carried that story, but no significant domestic media. Unless you consider "The Blaze" significant.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Odahi

Post by Odahi »

HTRN wrote: In HIllary's case, ... who's actually pulling the strings isn't going to be who was elected.
"But see, that's why it's so SMART to elect Hillary! She has Slick Willy to pick up the slack!"

We REALLY need a puking smiley.
Birds gotta swim, fish gotta fly, assholes gotta ass, until the day they die.

"Common sense" is an oxymoron.
Mike OTDP

Post by Mike OTDP »

HTRN wrote: A lot of her recent behavior is suspected due to a plane crash she "wasn't on" in 2012, causing a blood clot in her brain. Considering she hasn't given a press conference in over nine months despite running for President, and recent reports of extreme mood swings, seems to give some weight to this theory. If true, its gonna be like Reagan second term, who's actually pulling the strings isn't going to be who was elected.
About the only good part would be that there would be a good chance to beat her in 2020. But four years of that nightmare..... :cry:
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

That would explain a lot about her speech style.
Her robotic delivery could be described as flattened affect.
Wasn't it a couple of years ago she was wearing some sort of special glasses usually worn by epileptics?
Elsewhere on the web (off American Thinker, IIRC) there was an article with pictures of a man purported to be a medic with her at all times, carrying a sort of epipen around with diazepam, a vallium generic that can be used as an anti seizure medication.

Maybe instead of Trump's tax returns in exchange for her Wall Street speech the duel should be medical records at dawn at Weehauken NJ, the location of the Burr-Hamilton duel.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Mike OTDP wrote:About the only good part would be that there would be a good chance to beat her in 2020. But four years of that nightmare..... :cry:
I think if Hillary wins in November, we need to be thinking more along the lines of how to beat Tim Kaine in 2020.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

Odahi wrote:
HTRN wrote: In HIllary's case, ... who's actually pulling the strings isn't going to be who was elected.
"But see, that's why it's so SMART to elect Hillary! She has Slick Willy to pick up the slack!"

We REALLY need a puking smiley.
With that thought....
puke spray green.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.