Bad news for the Saudis and Russians

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Vonz90

Bad news for the Saudis and Russians

Post by Vonz90 »

First Shirt

Re: Bad news for the Saudis and Russians

Post by First Shirt »

They got problems?

Gee, I hope it's nothing trivial.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Termite

Post by Termite »

"Riyadh is trying to curb the country's culture of subsidy and entitlement, but was forced to sack a minister and backtrack after a 500pc rise in water prices set off an outcry. It is the famous social contract from cradle-to-grave that keeps the House of Saud in power....."
Piss on them.

They are lazy sacks of shit. They import a multitude of domestic workers from the Philippines and Korea, particularly women, then treat them like slaves.

And if it were not for the West and the Far East engineers, mechanics, and electricians, their infrastructure would fail.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

I read the link. I didn't know that Saudi needed $100 bbl oil to prop up their welfare state and military.

Oil is going for what today? A whole lot less than $100.

The Saudis started this shit-storm, and now they can live with the fallout.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
JustinR

Post by JustinR »

Is it wrong this article makes me happy? :twisted:
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

This certainly sucks.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

And we could lower the price per barrel even more if we had a pipeline from the North Dakota oil fields to the Texas/Louisiana refineries, since we wouldn't have to pay BNSF/Berkshire-Hathaway/Warren Buffet $2/bbl to ship it.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Termite wrote: They are lazy sacks of shit.
That is offensive. Sacks of shit perform an important job in the service of fertilizing plants in agriculture and you should apologize to said sacks immediately for comparing them to the Saudis.
TheArmsman

Post by TheArmsman »

I am just over here with popcorn and a beer, watching them go up in flames.

But if our EPA keeps sticking their noses in where it doesn't belong, they will make it so that it costs us $150.00 to process a barrel of oil.
When death is inevitable, style counts.

Survival trumps programming.
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

Waiting for the US government and Russian government to realise its in both their financial interests to destroy the Saudi oil fields. Wont that be a kick. :?:
"Islam delenda est" Aesop