Bad news for the Saudis and Russians

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
HTRN

Re: Bad news for the Saudis and Russians

Post by HTRN »

slowpoke wrote:
HTRN wrote:Not even close.

Go see what happens to journos who criticize the put in regime, or to anybody who speaks out.(ie:pussycat riot)
See you're making my point. Thats all internal. They're not religious "internationalists" anymore, they're not trying to spread marxian thought to the masses everywhere else. WTF do we care if they're not as politically free as we pretend to be. Didja notice the SJW's just started going after instapundit, to include going after his position at UT?
Yeah, its not like they're invading foreign countries, to secure their own interest. :roll:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... l-fracking

More info. Looks like the Saudis are throwing in the towel.
Denis

Post by Denis »

Meanwhile, Russia consolidates its position in the Middle East with an airbase in Syria. The bear's sphere of influence is right back where it was before Nixon began containment efforts, and the US is ... about to be kicked out of Incirlik, perhaps?

http://carolineglick.com/the-new-middle-east/
John_in_Longview

Post by John_in_Longview »

Netpackrat wrote:It's killing us up here.
East Texas isn't enjoying it either. My bonus check offsets a lot of tanks of $2.50 gallon gasoline. :D
evan price

Post by evan price »

John_in_Longview wrote:
Netpackrat wrote:It's killing us up here.
East Texas isn't enjoying it either. My bonus check offsets a lot of tanks of $2.50 gallon gasoline. :D
$2 a gallon gas...I'm fine with it.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Hell, that's still too high. I want 98 octane sunoco blue without ethanol for a buck a gallon.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

HTRN wrote:Hell, that's still too high. I want 98 octane sunoco blue without ethanol for a buck a gallon.
My daddy used to tell me.to wish in one hand and defecate in the other, then see which gets filled first. Although he didn't say defecate.
randy

Post by randy »

I can remember how the world was going to end and the economy was going to come crashing down when gas hit $0.50 a gallon.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

MarkD wrote:
HTRN wrote:Hell, that's still too high. I want 98 octane sunoco blue without ethanol for a buck a gallon.
My daddy used to tell me.to wish in one hand and defecate in the other, then see which gets filled first. Although he didn't say defecate.
Oh, I know it's completely unrealistic as 98 octane gas disappeared from sunoco about the same time I last saw regular for under a buck a gallon, around 96?

Still it's good to have dreams, and mebbe theyll be e85 stations closer than allentown. :ugeek: :mrgreen:

Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

Well, bless their hearts!
As they say in the Russian Marines, "Toughski S**tski."
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy