Does this make me evil, smart or realistic?

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Precision

Does this make me evil, smart or realistic?

Post by Precision »

Is it just me or does it really look like the muslim terrorists need a little "come to Jesus" meeting.

By that I mean this.
mecca.PNG
That should get their attention.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Precision

Re: Does this make me evil, smart or realistic?

Post by Precision »

make a point a little bigger then what Pershing did in the Phillipines.

To show the islamoterrorists what the true cost of terror is and while I am at it, to route out a few weasels and vaporize a few others.

Not to mention throw down a solid gauntlet. Vaporize mecca and ask them to pick their own next city to vanish if their shit don't stop.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

Try again. Use b83's in laydown mode with max yield.
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
Termite

Post by Termite »

Don't forget Medina. And Jerusalem(Dome of the Rock).
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Captain Wheelgun

Post by Captain Wheelgun »

Termite wrote:Don't forget Medina. And Jerusalem(Dome of the Rock).
Naw, let the Israelis tear down DotR and rebuild Solomon's temple.
"What is this, the Congress Avenue Independence Day Parade?" - Capt. Karl von Stahlberg, RTN
Republic of Texas Navy Archives
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Captain Wheelgun wrote:
Termite wrote:Don't forget Medina. And Jerusalem(Dome of the Rock).
Naw, let the Israelis tear down DotR and rebuild Solomon's temple.
*Like*
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Precision

Post by Precision »

I figure on day 5 of ramadan the numbers should be roughly triple. I say it is turn about, which is fair play. Hit them when they are most concentrated for maximum effect. It would also be a majority of true believers / sympathizers.

Then tell them we have lots more nukes, do you really want to trade trucks and jet liners for halves of cities. We can do this fairly frequently if you would like.

In a perfect world neutron bombs (or KEWs) would be used for ease of clean up and repatriation with decent folks. However, we have no inventory and their effect range is so small. I chose the small yield nukes for efficiency and ability to throw lots of them for tailored effect. They also have less widespread fallout. We will eventually be cleaning the place, so...

I assume that after the first hit, terrorism cells go wild with retaliation. So we hit another location, Medina would work. By about the 4th or 5th round, I think the message would get through. Kill 100 of us, loose 100k of yours.
randy

Post by randy »

Everytime I have a discussion with someone that says we over-reacted to 9/11, I tell them my little story of what we could have done on 9/12:

1. Fall Out Safe air-bursts over Baghdad, Tehran, Kabul, Damascus, and Tripoli with low yield strikes in the Bekaa valley.

2. Evac of all US .mil in Saudi and Kuwait

3. Presidential address that unless all known members of AQ (or their heads) are turned over to US authorities by a given deadline, the next lay down will be ground bursts at Mecca, Medina, and Qom, and GBU-28 strikes on the Dome of the Rock.

4. From this day forward it is the responsibility of Islamic governments to control and suppress these assholes (I'm looking at you and your Wahhabists House of Saud). If you don't, then we are going to get nasty about it.

IOW the nuclear equivalent of the classic "F**K You. Strong Message To Follow" message.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

They dumped the 28 missing pages from the 9/11 report, and yeah, there's a chunk of the house of Saud to blame. The should've been deposed after we took on the Taliban.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia