Russians harass US diplomats, Kerry sent.

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
toad

Russians harass US diplomats, Kerry sent.

Post by toad »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... story.html

Words fail me almost, not safe for work or children under 40.
Precision

Re: Russians harass US diplomats, Kerry sent.

Post by Precision »

very much what happens when you have a pussy in chief, backed by the muppet in state.

Notice this shit stopped butt quick when RR took over. Something the Left lunatics can never understand, no matter how polite you are during your ass raping, it only encourages another more violent one next time. Grab a couple of coke cans in a pillow case and deliver a swinging blow to the balls followed by one to the brain and that shit stops quick.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
toad

Post by toad »

Precision wrote:very much what happens when you have a pussy in chief, backed by the muppet in state.

Notice this shit stopped butt quick when RR took over. Something the Left lunatics can never understand, no matter how polite you are during your ass raping, it only encourages another more violent one next time. Grab a couple of coke cans in a pillow case and deliver a swinging blow to the balls followed by one to the brain and that shit stops quick.
Yeah, Ronald Regan, came to my mind also.
Reading between the lines it looks like one of Obama's Chicago appointments thought they could mess around with the Russian Diplomats who were laundering Putin's money in the US. Obama was lucky Russian agents didn't shit on his desk and rub his face in it.
As it gets more spread around that the Russians are kicking US citizens around the more likely it is others will join in. What little intelligence gathering the US is doing will be even further crippled.
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

I'm thinking at this point any country that wanted to send a message to the reader in chief they could spirit a horse's head into the White House, but I'm not sure he'd understand the reference.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

no matter how polite you are during the ass-raping
Even though Marie Antoinette apologized for stepping on the executioner's foot, she still got the axe.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
Johnnyreb

Post by Johnnyreb »

Is there anyone who is still sharing information with the US gov? If I were another country, I would not, not as long as Obama or Hillary were in charge. Take the Israelis, we've probably gotten lots of good terrorist info from them over the years. But Obama is their enemy. He has made it clear. If I were them, I would have stopped talking to us in 2008 or 9.

As for Kerry, well after he goes over there and kisses Putin's butt a lot, Putin will stop bullying our diplomats.... sure he will.
toad

Post by toad »

Well back during the Clinton years US Army military intelligence stopped sharing everything that went before the Senate Oversight Committee for intelligence because members and staffers would leak no matter how much it endangered lives or national security. The CIA is no longer regarded as trustworthy at its upper levels. I imagine as the years have rolled by instead of decreasing clandestine unsupervised espionage and intelligence agencies they have increased it. It is like the old saw , "Those who know don't tell and those who tell don't know."
In Israel they have the same problem, to many people whose loyalty is to communism not Israel. They've found they can't trust everybody in the official intelligence agencies.
Now since everything is against the "law" the rule is becoming, don't get caught or at least lose yourself in the noise.