Target stores bravely allow you to choose your restroom

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Aesop

Re: Target stores bravely allow you to choose your restroom

Post by Aesop »

1) I don't know what you're all talking about.

I'm a guy.

The WORLD is my bathroom.
(And I assure you, I've done much to enforce this policy, even to the present day.)

2) As a practical matter, all bathrooms will probably be single-occupant within a matter of months to a couple of years, of necessity.

3) For those that aren't, simply enforcing peeing on people you don't want in your bathroom as a means of getting them then hell out should be adopted. If anyone asks at that point, "I identify as an incontinent Clydesdale horse with a bladder infection, and I'm nearsighted. Sorry about your shoes."
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

evan price wrote:I still don't understand all the nonsense about who uses what bathroom.
IF nature calls and you are eliminating why does it matter which bathroom you use?
On the other hand if you are there to be a perv, then being a perv is the problem, not which hole your piss goes into.
FFS why are people making this a big deal?
Let people use the toilets as toilets.
Let people stomp the pervs a new stoma.
So you are ok with some 40 YO guy walking into the women's locker room at the pool or gym and getting into the shower next to your wife / daughter? Because that is exactly what they want to be considered normal.
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

Dunno about Target, but these bathroom bills aren't working out too well for North Carolina.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia