Sons of Guns star arrested for child molestation

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Rod

Sons of Guns star arrested for child molestation

Post by Rod »

Seems it's an ex with a grudge but that doesn't help much. Link
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
PawPaw

Re: Sons of Guns star arrested for child molestation

Post by PawPaw »

Ahh, the old disgruntled girlfriend trick, the "woman scorned". Yeah, I"m sure that everything she says is of sterling value.

Of course, in these cases the man is guilty until proven innocent. Let's wait and see what comes out during the trial.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

And even if he is exonerated, somehow there never seem to be any repercussions for the woman for making a false accusation.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

skb12172 wrote:And even if he is exonerated, somehow there never seem to be any repercussions for the woman for making a false accusation.
Considering the medical examination, a false accusation is Molestation by proxy, which should be a form of Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy, like that will ever happen.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

That would require being able to prove that she knew the accusations were false, and yet made them anyways.
If she lays out the barest sort of reasonable cause for any vague suspicion, she's off scot-free.

And examination doesn't prove no molestation took place, it merely shows there is no evidence that it did, which is not the same thing at all as saying molestation never actually happened.

Do it once, and you're simply hysterically misguided, but prudent.

If there were a long-term pattern of making such unsubstantiated allegations, then you can go after her, but only in family court, when custody is being decided.

Personally, this is why I'm far more lenient when spouses (of either sex) elect to skip straight to cleverly-planned and executed homicide, rather than endure the civil rigamarole of family courts, which are to real courts as family doctoring is to the real thing.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

I guess that's why Red Sticks didn't have their usual table at the Fun Show this weekend.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Aesop wrote:Personally, this is why I'm far more lenient when spouses (of either sex) elect to skip straight to cleverly-planned and executed homicide, rather than endure the civil rigamarole of family courts,
Your sig line makes this statement particularly amusing.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

As has been noted upon many occasions, "some folks just need a heap o' killin'."

That's both the underlying rationale for shows like Dexter, and the unspoken accomplice to cities with abysmally low homicide clearance rates.
Sometimes, wiser heads recognize that a particular homicide doesn't really need solving very urgently, and thus they don't look too hard for the culprits.

The troublesome part is when someone decides they have the wisdom to start selecting all the victims.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
workinwifdakids

Post by workinwifdakids »

Two life-changing moments: one, when you realize someone can get away with accusing you of horrible things, essentially committing psychological warfare against you, and no one will do anything about it.

The second one is when you realize it goes both ways, and you're smarter than almost everyone around you.
And may I say, from a moral point of view, I think there can be no justification for shoving snack cakes up your action.
--Weetabix
Greg

Post by Greg »

workinwifdakids wrote:Two life-changing moments: one, when you realize someone can get away with accusing you of horrible things, essentially committing psychological warfare against you, and no one will do anything about it.

The second one is when you realize it goes both ways, and you're smarter than almost everyone around you.
One of many moments in life when something like this is appropriate: (I think this is the correct quote)

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

-Abraham Lincoln

You make the right choice, or a sociopath is born.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr