gunman or knifeman?

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Aesop

Re: gunman or knifeman?

Post by Aesop »

Someone needs to start making it clear to these oxygen thieves that the correct order of things is:

1) Eat your gun FIRST
2)THEN carry out the rest of your little manifesto.

It would make clean-up soooooooooo much easier.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

Waiting for the first woman mass murdering shooter. I'm betting her crimes will be excused by the Media.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
Kommander

Post by Kommander »

PawPaw wrote:A man can lose a lot of his prejudices in a well-run whorehouse.
Quote of the day!
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Kommander wrote:
PawPaw wrote:A man can lose a lot of his prejudices in a well-run whorehouse.
Quote of the day!
Man, no kidding. You beat me to it.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

A) So, is the "internet" generation of lunatics starting to find each other online as well?

I suppose that's how the Taliban, et al, have done much of their recruiting...

One hypothesis for some of the increase in youth violence is that, in large schools, its possible to find enough accommodating idiots to band together to do things like Columbine, etc.

I'm wondering if there's an online version of "So you hate XYZ irrationally..." And I already am fairly certain of the answer...

Oh well, can't stop the signal, and all that...

I think this ties into my concept, which I cannot yet articulate, of a need for the return of the "right" of the majority. (Thugs belong in jail, people's sexuality should be kept in the bedroom, ethnicity doesn't excuse hatred, abuse, etc, etc, etc.)
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
evan price

Post by evan price »

Has anyone else skimmed Little Snowflake's crybaby poo-poo pants diary? I flipped pages.

He was so sure that having the right designer labels on his clothes would get him a girlfriend. He would spend thousands on his wardrobe, go someplace and radiate Simply Awesome Superiority and women were supposed to fall at his feet. When this didn't happen he was not only disappointed, he was enraged. His idea of getting a girlfriend was to have one drop out of the sky, because that's apparently what everything else did. He put forth no work or effort for anything. Mom bought him the Beemer. Mom, Dad and Grandma gave him whatever he wanted monetarily. The guy cried himself to sleep a lot when he wasn't Wowing or slugging wine. He literally believed that he was a superior being to the rest of humanity, that the idea that a woman would go with someone who wasn't him was repulsive and insulting. He mentioned that he would see females waling around but they wouldn't talk to him, or wouldn't acknowledge him, or come and fellate him at his mental command. And for that women were all bitches, sluts and subhuman. He talked about seeing blonde white girls with minority men and that disgusted him to being physically ill, because he was so wonderful and how could these blonde white girls be with an inferior genetic specimen? Therefore it was all a plot against him to make him a virgin for life. The universe OWED him whatever he wanted, despite his lack of progress or effort in trying to get anything, and once he won the lottery and had All the Monies he would be able to put the rest of us who degraded and insulted him in our proper places while hordes of blond white girls did his every whim. He had a habit of pouring his beverages on people he didn't like, which usually was people who were with a member of the opposite sex. The fact that that female wasn't with him was yet another indicator that the world was wrong and deserved to be reshaped into something more fair to his needs. So he would dump his drink on them and then scurry away before he got caught. He did this many times.

IMHO he needed more @ss-whipping as a youngling and to have to make do with nothing but what he could earn himself.
Oh that one time he tried to get a job? They wanted him to scrub toilets at the airport, and that would not do for a man as wonderful and smart and good looking so he quit on the spot.

Whiny, emo, spoiled, rotten little boy child in a man's body. Thank God at least he Darwin Awarded himself and died a virgin.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

Mom bought him the Beemer. Mom, Dad and Grandma gave him whatever he wanted monetarily.
I'm hoping daily to hear that they're all being civilly charged by one or more survivors and next-of-kin.

This kid was such a waste that wherever he's eventually buried, he should be dug up and dropped into the ocean, and the marker stolen.
Then the parents hounded until they die broken, bankrupt, and insane.
They created the monster, and they deserve their share of the lumps.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

Coulter has a good column summing up this nut. He didn't take his meds.

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-05-28.html

SA
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

The gist of which is that he wasn't a sudden or recent schizophrenic, his parents knew he was batshit crazy, and catered to and footed the bill for his insanity for years.
No pity for Greedo, and flog the parents.
free_me

Post by free_me »

evan price wrote:Has anyone else skimmed Little Snowflake's crybaby poo-poo pants diary? I flipped pages.
That's what I love about this place; someone is always willing to step forward to take one for the team. I salute you sir! ;-)