Shia LeBouf epically trolled

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
slowpoke

Re: Shia LeBouf epically trolled

Post by slowpoke »

Forgive me if I wasnt impressed by the responses on the link you posted.

They may be scientists, but they're no logicians or debaters. They were begging the questions mostly. Which is the issue with Evolution theory n general. "Evolution is the survival of the fittest" a totology as practices. The ones that are fittest survive. The ones that survive are fittest.

Lots of comparing questions to "how deep is the hole."
If the question is really like that then measure the hole and tell. Otherwise there was an amazing amount of hand waving to cover that they couldn't answer. Lots of intentional obfuscation(assuming theyre honest; when did neanderthal become a subspecies of homo sapien?, etc.). The irony runs deep.
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Jericho941 wrote:
Netpackrat wrote:You keep saying how much you don't like him, but never provide any specific examples of things he has done that make him a scumbag/nazi. Each time you do this, I go read his stuff in an attempt to see for myself, and all I ever find are opinions that I mostly agree with.
These days he mostly goes on about SJWs and declares victory over them at every turn, sprinkled with the occasional grandiose tribute to himself as Dark Lord of something or other, spoken largely in /pol/ memes and buzzwords. But when it comes to actual politics, he's never subtle about his views.
Any time there is a "hate crime" against any minority, particularly the sort of crime in which the perpetrator is able to remain hidden, one can be relatively confident that the perpetrator is a member of that minority group and that the crime is a hoax.
The simple fact of the matter is that if you are not white, your nationality is not American and you are not part of the posterity for whom the Constitution was written. (Of course, if you are a white immigrant, or descendant of immigrants, you are not part of that posterity either.)

You may be a United States citizen, you may be a resident of the United States, and you may be part-American in the sense that many individuals are part-German or part-Dutch, but you are not an American in any legitimate sense of the word, regardless of what ideas and ideals and propositions you happen to hold in your heart at the moment.
A half-African, half-Asian child will likely be more athletic than the average Asian and more intelligent than the average African. On the other hand, it will probably be less intelligent than the average Asian and less athletic than the average African.
Imagine if the British had fought WWII this way. The Swastika would still be flying over Westminster. You don't win a war by not fighting it. You don't save your nation by welcoming refugees, migrants, and invaders. You don't survive by electing immigrants as your leaders.

Reconquista 2.0 or Sharia. That is the choice facing the West.
If Kansas City doesn't want whites, then whites should reduce Kansas City's white population to zero: The trick, of course, is to prevent the diversity from following.
And if you doubt that this is a conscious invasion and conquest, keep in mind that in living memory, the US federal government rounded up its Japanese citizens for fear of an invasion by Japan, a nation of 73 million that was separated by more than five thousand miles of the Pacific Ocean.

There are now already 60 million members of La Raza Cósmica resident in the USA, 45 million more than in 1980. And the vast majority have no more interest in the Constitution, the Rights of Englishmen, or the national interest of Americans than the Shōwa Japanese did.
Nations are people. They are not ideas, borders or political boundaries. Change the people, change the nation. Change the people, and all of the ideas, borders, and political boundaries will inevitably change with them. Demographics is destiny. ...

Assimilation is not assent to an idea. It is not mimicking behavior or learning the language or parroting words. Assimilation means interbreeding for multiple generations until your genes are no longer detectable amidst the host population. And assimilation is impossible for large quantities of immigrants.
First, there is no such thing as marital rape. Once consent is formally given in public ceremony, it cannot be revoked; the form in which marital consent is revoked is well-established. It is called divorce.
I've yet to run into a woman who is able to even try to defend female suffrage on any basis beyond a) personal feelings, b) "fairness", and c) an appeal to the Unicorn of Equality.
I have three main objections to strong female characters. First, the basic concept is a lie. Barring mystical powers or divine heritage, the strong female character is simply nonsense. They don't exist, they aren't convincingly imagined or portrayed, and they're essentially nothing more than token feminist propaganda devices. Freud would, in this case correctly, put the whole phenomenon down to penis envy.
Women do not write hard science fiction today because so few can hack the physics, so they either write romance novels in space about strong, beautiful, independent and intelligent but lonely women who finally fall in love with rugged men who love them just as they are, or stick to fantasy where they can make things up without getting hammered by critics holding triple Ph.D.s in molecular engineering, astrophysics and Chaucer.
Apparently diversity isn't turning out to be as quite as "good for the Jews" as it's been advertised. But there is no pressing cause for concern, I'm sure that the third worlders invading America will be much better behaved than the third worlders invading Europe.
How shocking it is to discover that despite the magic of geography and high quality infrastructure, African-Americans did not magically transform into 1950s-style tax-paying, economically sufficient white people. Interestingly enough, it has only taken my ruthless Aztec cousins 27 years to ethnically cleanse Compton of most of its African-Americans. What was a white city in 1948 and a black city in 1988 is now 65 percent La Raza, 32.9 percent black, and 0.8 percent white.

That's what diversity in future America looks like, cuckservatives. One without white people. Good luck with that. It's also why I think it is spectacularly funny that white SJWs believe one has to be a white supremacist in order to hate blacks. You'd think they never met an Arab, an Asian, or a Mexican.
He's oily, too. His favorite thing to do when confronted about his more extreme statements is to immediately disavow them, or accuse his detractors of having poor reading comprehension or being unable to separate rhetoric from dialectic. In other words, "when I said 'they have to go' I didn't actually say anything in support of making that happen."

Which is why, ultimately, I think it's most likely he's just a professional troll. He knows how to whip up his fanbase, his "Dread Ilk," usually through incendiary writing that attracts the ire of his hated SJWs, resulting in embarrassing slapfights with intellectual welterweights like John Scalzi that he can be sure to profit from when he inevitably publishes another book about SJW this and cuck that. Hell, he'd probably love this post. When attempting to debate with actual experts, the results are less impressive.
Was any of this meant to discredit him? I find myself agreeing with virtually all of it. Clearly, you have never lived in a majority "diverse" neighborhood or gone to a majority "diverse" public school. Count your lack of knowledge on the matter to be a blessing.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

skb12172 wrote:Was any of this meant to discredit him? I find myself agreeing with virtually all of it. Clearly, you have never lived in a majority "diverse" neighborhood or gone to a majority "diverse" public school. Count your lack of knowledge on the matter to be a blessing.
You can keep insisting that everyone who disagrees with you lives in some sort of privileged white-o-sphere bubble to shut down any debate, but understand that what you're doing is incredibly transparent and condescending towards people who have lived and worked all over the world. Please dispense with this school of hard nonsense.
Last edited by Jericho941 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

slowpoke wrote:
Vonz90 wrote:
slowpoke wrote: We dont have families, we have child support.
We have feminist domination in our churches.
Schools and universities are driving factors in creating SJW's
The military has been purged by Obama and now is PC.
Our judges just ruled against our 2nd amendment rights, but what is worse against black letter law and the constitution on immigration, not to mention family courts.
The press?
Tell me what institutions of liberty are left?
Well, I have a family, my church has no hint if feminism, the Universities mostly suck (but not the on I graduated from) my kid's schools are great (see church point above as the church runs the schools), I think the military "purge" is not nearly as bad as you think it is (I have been out 6 years now but still have friends and a son in to keep up), the 2nd amendment is firmer then it has been in at least 100 years (look at the concealed carry map for instance not ti mention Heller). For the press we have at least Fox and internet sources which were all non existent when I was a kid.

There are plenty of problems, but there always will be, despair will always lead to worse and that seems where you are.
You misunderstand me. Im not despairing of the future, i've despaired of conservatism. Conservatism is pureley defensive, and is a losing strategy. What has it conserved?

The point was that the court system is not an institution that is protecting liberty, the example is the second amendment. Where the secound is gaining is with people, not so much with the court.

There are some unicorns out there but the majority of even conservative churches have bought feminism over God. The culture is so awash in it you may not notice. But here is a thought. What was the sermon on Mothers day lat year? Was it how mothers should do more and be better? Was fathers day sermon on how wonderful fathers are, and how we dont appreciate them enough? The last two families that divorced in your congregation, who did the congregation help?

As for families. That is the institution that God setup to care for and raise children. In our society we care for children with child support. Staying married is the special case that you dont have to pay it. And if your wife decides to divorce you, the court will take her side, as will the church even if she was unfaithful to you.

So yes the alt-right is not conservative. It is reactionary and regressive; regressing against the "progress" of the Frankfurt School. Taking the offensive. It is a cultural not necessarily political, because culture is upstream of politics. And since the nation is upstream of culture it is working for nationalism. So in that end it sacrificies some political niceties conservatives hold, in order to conserve the nation, and thats just unneceptable for NR.
(Note well that a nation is not a state.)
Well we are in agreement to a point, but you do not see that what you are supporting. The "political niceties" you disparage are the fundamental points of liberty. Talking about conservation vs attack is a tactical discussion - the alt-right is just adopting the goals of the racist left for their own. That is something completely different and if the right adopts this tactic, it will end poorly for everyone.

If you don't think there are any institutions of liberty left to support (I disagree but whatever) - then the proper response is to build new ones that do; not to abandon the goal.

The alt-right is an enemy of freedom in the same way that the rest of the leftists are.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

skb12172 wrote:
Jericho941 wrote:
Netpackrat wrote:You keep saying how much you don't like him, but never provide any specific examples of things he has done that make him a scumbag/nazi. Each time you do this, I go read his stuff in an attempt to see for myself, and all I ever find are opinions that I mostly agree with.
These days he mostly goes on about SJWs and declares victory over them at every turn, sprinkled with the occasional grandiose tribute to himself as Dark Lord of something or other, spoken largely in /pol/ memes and buzzwords. But when it comes to actual politics, he's never subtle about his views.
Any time there is a "hate crime" against any minority, particularly the sort of crime in which the perpetrator is able to remain hidden, one can be relatively confident that the perpetrator is a member of that minority group and that the crime is a hoax.
The simple fact of the matter is that if you are not white, your nationality is not American and you are not part of the posterity for whom the Constitution was written. (Of course, if you are a white immigrant, or descendant of immigrants, you are not part of that posterity either.)

You may be a United States citizen, you may be a resident of the United States, and you may be part-American in the sense that many individuals are part-German or part-Dutch, but you are not an American in any legitimate sense of the word, regardless of what ideas and ideals and propositions you happen to hold in your heart at the moment.
A half-African, half-Asian child will likely be more athletic than the average Asian and more intelligent than the average African. On the other hand, it will probably be less intelligent than the average Asian and less athletic than the average African.
Imagine if the British had fought WWII this way. The Swastika would still be flying over Westminster. You don't win a war by not fighting it. You don't save your nation by welcoming refugees, migrants, and invaders. You don't survive by electing immigrants as your leaders.

Reconquista 2.0 or Sharia. That is the choice facing the West.
If Kansas City doesn't want whites, then whites should reduce Kansas City's white population to zero: The trick, of course, is to prevent the diversity from following.
And if you doubt that this is a conscious invasion and conquest, keep in mind that in living memory, the US federal government rounded up its Japanese citizens for fear of an invasion by Japan, a nation of 73 million that was separated by more than five thousand miles of the Pacific Ocean.

There are now already 60 million members of La Raza Cósmica resident in the USA, 45 million more than in 1980. And the vast majority have no more interest in the Constitution, the Rights of Englishmen, or the national interest of Americans than the Shōwa Japanese did.
Nations are people. They are not ideas, borders or political boundaries. Change the people, change the nation. Change the people, and all of the ideas, borders, and political boundaries will inevitably change with them. Demographics is destiny. ...

Assimilation is not assent to an idea. It is not mimicking behavior or learning the language or parroting words. Assimilation means interbreeding for multiple generations until your genes are no longer detectable amidst the host population. And assimilation is impossible for large quantities of immigrants.
First, there is no such thing as marital rape. Once consent is formally given in public ceremony, it cannot be revoked; the form in which marital consent is revoked is well-established. It is called divorce.
I've yet to run into a woman who is able to even try to defend female suffrage on any basis beyond a) personal feelings, b) "fairness", and c) an appeal to the Unicorn of Equality.
I have three main objections to strong female characters. First, the basic concept is a lie. Barring mystical powers or divine heritage, the strong female character is simply nonsense. They don't exist, they aren't convincingly imagined or portrayed, and they're essentially nothing more than token feminist propaganda devices. Freud would, in this case correctly, put the whole phenomenon down to penis envy.
Women do not write hard science fiction today because so few can hack the physics, so they either write romance novels in space about strong, beautiful, independent and intelligent but lonely women who finally fall in love with rugged men who love them just as they are, or stick to fantasy where they can make things up without getting hammered by critics holding triple Ph.D.s in molecular engineering, astrophysics and Chaucer.
Apparently diversity isn't turning out to be as quite as "good for the Jews" as it's been advertised. But there is no pressing cause for concern, I'm sure that the third worlders invading America will be much better behaved than the third worlders invading Europe.
How shocking it is to discover that despite the magic of geography and high quality infrastructure, African-Americans did not magically transform into 1950s-style tax-paying, economically sufficient white people. Interestingly enough, it has only taken my ruthless Aztec cousins 27 years to ethnically cleanse Compton of most of its African-Americans. What was a white city in 1948 and a black city in 1988 is now 65 percent La Raza, 32.9 percent black, and 0.8 percent white.

That's what diversity in future America looks like, cuckservatives. One without white people. Good luck with that. It's also why I think it is spectacularly funny that white SJWs believe one has to be a white supremacist in order to hate blacks. You'd think they never met an Arab, an Asian, or a Mexican.
He's oily, too. His favorite thing to do when confronted about his more extreme statements is to immediately disavow them, or accuse his detractors of having poor reading comprehension or being unable to separate rhetoric from dialectic. In other words, "when I said 'they have to go' I didn't actually say anything in support of making that happen."

Which is why, ultimately, I think it's most likely he's just a professional troll. He knows how to whip up his fanbase, his "Dread Ilk," usually through incendiary writing that attracts the ire of his hated SJWs, resulting in embarrassing slapfights with intellectual welterweights like John Scalzi that he can be sure to profit from when he inevitably publishes another book about SJW this and cuck that. Hell, he'd probably love this post. When attempting to debate with actual experts, the results are less impressive.
Was any of this meant to discredit him? I find myself agreeing with virtually all of it. Clearly, you have never lived in a majority "diverse" neighborhood or gone to a majority "diverse" public school. Count your lack of knowledge on the matter to be a blessing.
I agree with Jericho and I have not lived in a majority white place since 1993.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Jericho941 wrote:
skb12172 wrote:Was any of this meant to discredit him? I find myself agreeing with virtually all of it. Clearly, you have never lived in a majority "diverse" neighborhood or gone to a majority "diverse" public school. Count your lack of knowledge on the matter to be a blessing.
You can keep insisting that everyone who disagrees with you lives in some sort of privileged white-o-sphere bubble to shut down any debate, but understand that what you're doing is incredibly transparent and condescending towards people who have lived and worked all over the world. Please dispense with this school of hard nonsense.
Sure, because your way of looking at things is why we have President Trump. Sorry, Kumbaya is on the way out. We are now in a very real fight for our culture and society, if it isn't already too late. Feel free to disagree. It won't change anything.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

skb12172 wrote:
Jericho941 wrote:
Sure, because your way of looking at things is why we have President Trump. Sorry, Kumbaya is on the way out. We are now in a very real fight for our culture and society, if it isn't already too late. Feel free to disagree. It won't change anything.
Trump won with less votes than Romney had when he lost. There was no magic surge to the right this election, and especially not to the traditional-nationalist/fascist/Nazi niche.

The reason we have President Trump is because Hillary Clinton tried to be everyone's woke bae on fleek and it was obvious nonsense. Because she took her base for granted despite the fact that Democrat strongholds have been waiting for eight years for "hope and change" to actually change things and give them some hope. She courted celebrity endorsements and stuck to the cities while Trump got out and talked to people she and Obama had left behind. Clinton thought she could set Trump up as Orange Hitler and win easily against a "pied piper candidate," even ignoring campaigners in Michigan and Bill himself urging them to appeal to working class voters.

We have President Trump because Hillary is a walking Class A mishap.

More to the original topic, the true irony of Shia's HWNDU flag is that the left failed in part due to their own pernicious campaign of divisiveness.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Jericho, thanks for posting all of that. It obviously took some effort, and while I wish you had posted some of it when Vox was discussed previously, I do appreciate it now. I think he still says a lot that I agree with, and I find him to be useful in some regards, but I now see where the distaste comes from, because some of that was frankly pretty distasteful.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

So, how do you defend the following, then?
And that was only what *I* thought was the worst of it. Even if that was a cherry picked list of the worst things Vox has ever said or written, some of it was pretty damn disgusting. I'd spent several hours perusing the guy's blog and I still hadn't come across that stuff. My guess is that since the blog is basically a marketing tool for him, it won't be found there.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

Netpackrat wrote:Jericho, thanks for posting all of that. It obviously took some effort, and while I wish you had posted some of it when Vox was discussed previously, I do appreciate it now. I think he still says a lot that I agree with, and I find him to be useful in some regards, but I now see where the distaste comes from, because some of that was frankly pretty distasteful.
No problem, I should've done that a long time ago. I tend to knee-jerk a bit when it comes to him (particularly after a few drinks).

The frustrating thing is that there were several relatively recent posts I couldn't find that were more on-the-nose than the selected quotes I posted here. I don't know if he deleted them or if it's a failure of blogspot's search engine, or what. But for what it's worth, those quotes were taken from his blog using search terms in an attempt to find those posts.