And Now, Germany

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
randy

Re: And Now, Germany

Post by randy »

BBC now reporting Loser Boy had planned attack for year, no ties to IS, but oh...
Meanwhile police in Munich have announced the arrest of a 16-year-old Aghan friend of the attacker.

They say he is under investigation for not reporting (Loser Boy's) plans.
Nothing to see here. Move along.

They also stated that the Glock had been purchased on the internet (Close the Loophole!!!11!!) and that it
...had been reactivated
One of our Euro (by location, not temperament) members care to enlighten as to what that means?
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

Vonz90 wrote:It is almost like they imported a bunch of jihadists or something.
Yeah. I think we imported a few as well.

The only reason we haven't seen the same kind of thing here is because of the 2nd Amendment. Outside of a gay bar in Orlando or a government office in San Bernardino, there are few places in the US where a jihadist can do a lot of damage before he is sent to meet his 72 virgins.

Imagine "Orlando wannabe jihadi" trying the same move in some roadhouse bar outside of Orlando, like one with a bunch of Harleys parked outside. The call to the police would be to come pick up his body, which one of the patrons kindly dragged outside for the convenience of the coroner.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

https://southfront.org/rebellion-agains ... of-policy/

It looks like her own party is getting over her crap.
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

German is being charged with "insulting Muslim" for exchanging insults with Munich shooter and throwing a beer bottle at him.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/696 ... rosecution
The plucky German also hurled a beer bottle at the attacker in a desperate attempt to stop him.

He said: “All I had was a beer bottle to throw at him, but if I had a gun I would have shot him in the head.”
Maybe Thomas is a recruit for the new German branch of the NRA

If they are going to charge Thomas with a hate crime for insulting Muslims, maybe they should also charge Iranian shooter boy with hunting over a baited field:
Sonboly had just shot dead nine people, mainly young teenagers he had lured to McDonald’s on the premise of free food.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

skb12172 wrote:Fucking Lutherans...
I keep betting it will be the Doukhobors and keep losing.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09 ... -policy-a/

Seems that Merkel is finally having second thoughts about letting in every goat fornicator around. Funny what loosing a couple of elections will do.
Denis

Post by Denis »

Vonz90 wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09 ... -policy-a/

Seems that Merkel is finally having second thoughts about letting in every goat fornicator around. Funny what loosing a couple of elections will do.
Stable doors. Closing of...