State of the Union

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
D5CAV

State of the Union

Post by D5CAV »

I didn't watch Uncle Joe's SOTU address. My TV is not that valuable, but I didn't want to have to patch the wall behind the TV after I shot it full of holes, so the easy solution was just to pour a glass of scotch and forget the SOTU.

Simon Black has a more honest take on the SOTU: https://www.sovereignman.com/trends/the ... ion-34697/
...This, my fellow Americans, is the real State of our Union.

(Tonight, however, I’m going to tell a bunch of pathetic lies that no one will believe about what a great job I’m doing.)

And if you feel a bit down about the State of our Union, just remember– I’ll still be President for another 2 years, 10 months, 19 days. We have a looooong way to go.
Yeah, better make that a double.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HTRN

Re: State of the Union

Post by HTRN »

D5CAV wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:22 am I didn't watch Uncle Joe's SOTU address. My TV is not that valuable, but I didn't want to have to patch the wall behind the TV after I shot it full of holes, so the easy solution was just to pour a glass of scotch and forget the SOTU.
My mother asked me if I had watched - I replied "does anything other than shit come out of a dog's ass?"
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

We used to have a drinking game in University where we would wait for a particular actor to say something on a TV show and take a drink.

I think I would have gone through at least a bottle of scotch if the game was "take a sip every time Uncle Joe said something stupid".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB0W91E3XOU

Here Uncle Joe promises to stand firm with "the Iranian people". You can see Kamala's lips moving as she tries to correct Uncle Joe :lol:

Good thing I didn't watch. I'd still be recovering if it was two bottles of scotch
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Still wanna know what was up with Nancy Lugosi when Brandon was talking about burn pits. Did someone promise her a hit of adrenochrome?
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

MiddleAgedKen wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:57 am Still wanna know what was up with Nancy Lugosi when Brandon was talking about burn pits. Did someone promise her a hit of adrenochrome?
She needs a drug test.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Well he may have got one thing right, you can't build a wall high enough to keep vaccines out.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story