The Stupid Party

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Vonz90

The Stupid Party

Post by Vonz90 »

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/d ... ng-agenda/

Stupid on the merits of the bill and stupid politically. Even if one is a middle of the road Republican in a bluish district who supports more infrastructure, it is stupid. Stupid all the way down.
MiddleAgedKen

Re: The Stupid Party

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Gonzalez (RINO-OH) "represents" my district (prior to this he voted in support of President Trump's second impeachment).

Unfortunately he is "retiring" from Congress. Nevertheless I intend to write and extend my profound and heartfelt wish that he be shunned by the decent, liberty-loving Americans of the district for the remainder of what I hope is his long, lonely, regret-filled, and miserable life.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

tar and feathers is too good for these eunuch McConnell RINO collaborators
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

While you are breaking out the tar and feathers, please recall that McConnell is the main reason why Obama didn't get 3 Supreme Court picks, and Trump did.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Netpackrat wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:17 pm While you are breaking out the tar and feathers, please recall that McConnell is the main reason why Obama didn't get 3 Supreme Court picks, and Trump did.
Yes, and I like Mitch most of the time, disagree on this one.

My only guess is that he did not see a path to kill it so just wanted it behind him; still disagree though. Maybe it passes anyway, but unless the Dems agree to an actual bipartisan bill with input and compromise, I would rather they own it.