Jax City Inspector Fines Business For Military Flags And Attacks Wounded Vet

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Langenator

Re: Jax City Inspector Fines Business For Military Flags And Attacks Wounded Vet

Post by Langenator »

Honestly, I never went further than the food joint/surplus store strip that parallels I-5.

And the cleaners, because I was stationed there back in the days of BDUs, which I went it to get starched.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
308Mike

Re: Jax City Inspector Fines Business For Military Flags And Attacks Wounded Vet

Post by 308Mike »

The mayor had both, the inspector and her supervisor, put on suspension pending the outcome of an investigation into the incident (both were at the business at the time of the incident).
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

"You MUS' BOW to mah AUTHORITAY!!" writ in tall letters. Hopefully a Georgia mule-sized crotchkick delivered to both of the miscreants right damn quick. What's AWESOME is they got the nazzty-azz bitch on video; can't be denyin' a DAMN thing.....LOL
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.