some animals are more equal

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
D5CAV

some animals are more equal

Post by D5CAV »

Barking moonbat tribeswoman refuses to sell her house to Trump supporter: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03- ... supporters

Sometimes I wonder where some lawyers get their certification to practice law:
But is it actually legal? Attorney Allen Sawyer thinks not: “That’s an unlawful contractual term that infringes the freedom of association and first amendment rights,” said Sawyer.
No. IANAL, but even I know that Trump supporters are not a "protected class", like LGBT..., blacks, hispanics, muslim, etc.

However, I do know a gay Trump supporter and a black Trump supporter (sorry, no gay, black, Jewish Trump supporters that I know). It would be interesting if one of them made an offer on her house and was rejected.

The Supremes are still pondering the fate of a Colorado baker, this one would definitely blow their fuses: https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/ ... urt-280944
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Netpackrat

Re: some animals are more equal

Post by Netpackrat »

Realistically speaking, how many Trump supporters are actually moving to Sacramento these days?
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Weetabix

Re: some animals are more equal

Post by Weetabix »

She's a nut, but I think she's got a right. I believe if you want to do what you want to do with your private property, have at it.

If I'm walking down a street of cafes, and each succeeding one says:
- no whites
- no men
- no fathers
- no bipeds

I'll walk (heh) by them and say, more power to you. It's a freedom of association thing.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D