Mad Maxine is at it again.

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Termite

Mad Maxine is at it again.

Post by Termite »

If Democrats win back the House in 2018, Maxine Waters is promising financial reparations for black Americans.
During an appearance in Selma, Alabama on Saturday, Waters appeared alongside CNN commentator Angela Rye.
Waters took her time to — what else — attack President Trump, criticizing him for his alleged connections to Russia....
LINKY

Juan Williams has blasted this as an incredibly bad idea.

Ms Waters,

My thoughts on the subject, and on you are:
Maxine and Ben.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
scipioafricanus

Re: Mad Maxine is at it again.

Post by scipioafricanus »

The United States paid with the blood of its men from 1861-65. Let the Democratic Party pay for it since they loved slavery and started/supported segregation. Some GOP guy should start that bill.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Termite wrote:
If Democrats win back the House in 2018, Maxine Waters is promising financial reparations for black Americans.
During an appearance in Selma, Alabama on Saturday, Waters appeared alongside CNN commentator Angela Rye.
Waters took her time to — what else — attack President Trump, criticizing him for his alleged connections to Russia....
LINKY

Juan Williams has blasted this as an incredibly bad idea.

Ms Waters,

My thoughts on the subject, and on you are:
Maxine and Ben.jpg
Would I get credit for all the money my wife and kids have gotten? Or could I at least give her my portion of the total? :?: (She will get most of my $$$ anyway so I may actually come out ahead in that case.)
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

As far as any of us know, the first of my relatives on either side of the family came to America in (wait for it) 1876.

No.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!