Trump turning on us.

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
MiddleAgedKen

Re: Trump turning on us.

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Points to JKOsprey for honesty. I couldn't support Sanders or Stein because I was convinced they were sincere about their beliefs.

I couldn't vote Libertarian because I was convinced they, like the Reform Party, don't believe in anything other than ballot access. Bob Barr? Bill Weld? I ask you.

I thought about sitting 'er out, but decided I would crawl naked over broken glass to keep Felonia von Pantsuit out of the Oval Office. So I did.

Trump has one thing in common with Lincoln: he's been fortunate in his enemies (i.e. they're an order of magnitude worse).
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
JKosprey

Re: Trump turning on us.

Post by JKosprey »

HTRN wrote:
JKosprey wrote:I supported Bernie Sanders this past election..
JKosprey wrote:I really LIKED Bernie,
Uhm....
Second quote is out of context, but maybe my fault. I supported him despite disagreeing, because he was the only one that at least managed to present himself in a reasonably honorable manner. I wasn't a die-hard, but I still felt better about that vote than any of the other options. (Gary was choice one on general principle, but he didn't have a shot in hell once he didn't make debates).