Trump turning on us.

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Netpackrat

Trump turning on us.

Post by Netpackrat »

Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
randy

Re: Trump turning on us.

Post by randy »

This is my shocked face :|

The good news is that he's likely to forget about this the next time someone says something mean about him on twitter in 5,4,3...
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Precision

Post by Precision »

In fairness to Trump, he was never with us any more than Zumbo or the other "but" people.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2 ... n-guns.php

On this specific issue, I suspect he will not float too much because there isn't much to gain, but overall, yeah, it is a matter of time. (I wish it was not true.)
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

If only there was a large national group of of gun owners that could educate him on certain issues..,
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

That assumes he'd listen long enough...
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
FelixEstrella

Post by FelixEstrella »

Shocked I tell you ... shocked. You always knew Trump had delusions of dictatorial grandeur. Should be interesting .... <pulls out popcorn>
"Luck is where you find it—but to find it you have to look for it" -- Eugene Fluckey.
Blogspot
picsig
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

yeah makes me pucker up.

OTOH, stick with the "Don't take what he says seriously. Take what he does seriously." He's defused a lot of the media energy. Now let the House and then Senate slow down work as the emotional time constant decays.

Yeah, I know hope's not a strategy...
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

Feinstein nearly slides off her seat

That woman is a fucking ghoul.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Saw this quip over on another forum:
EVEN IF this actually IS the Upside-Down, Underwater 4D chess I've been told Trump is playing I DON'T LIKE him gambling with my essential liberties.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop