Antifa Sprays Dude. Gets Beat Up

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Jered

Antifa Sprays Dude. Gets Beat Up

Post by Jered »

Why are you beating me up?

Because you pepper sprayed me you dumbfuck.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
McClarkus

Re: Antifa Sprays Dude. Gets Beat Up

Post by McClarkus »

The term "Bite off more than you can chew" comes to mind...... How are those ski goggles working out for you eh?
One secret to life. Step #1 - Find something you enjoy doing. Step #2 - Find someone foolish enough to pay you to do it.
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

Does Washington have a "No masks on the street except for Mardi Gras" law like the southern states do?
Maybe it could be pitched as something against the KKK and the Neo-Nazis, so the Leftists in the state legislatures would pass it.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
Rustyv

Post by Rustyv »

These antifa pricks are going to pick on a guy one day with zero fucks to give and someone is going to eat a pepper spray can sandwich with a side of their own teeth.

It was precious when they all pulled out their phones and told the meat heads to call the authorities.

Whenever my bosses start making noise about me moving to the northwest, I politely decline because for God’s sake I don’t want my kids anywhere near this level of crazy.

To quote Admiral Painter:
This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it.
Welcome to the internet: Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

Dance like it hurts, Love like you need the money, Work like people are watching - Scott Adams
Jered

Post by Jered »

Or eventually one of them is going to get shot and die during this sort of thing. When the police determine it was self defense, there will be much shrieking.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
JKosprey

Post by JKosprey »

Rustyv wrote:Whenever my bosses start making noise about me moving to the northwest, I politely decline because for God’s sake I don’t want my kids anywhere near this level of crazy.
I live in NY and don't see this kind of shit. It's probably not actually that bad....and I say that as an EMT in the capital district of the state. It may be worse out west, but I've lived a lot of places and found that most of them are pretty much middle of the bell curve as far as crazy goes.

Full disclosure though: I'm coming to terms with the fact that I am actually a bit of a leftie. Never, ever with guns....but I identify less and less with the right as time goes on. Kinda the opposite of the cliche young lib/old conservative...
JKosprey

Post by JKosprey »

JKosprey wrote:
Rustyv wrote:Whenever my bosses start making noise about me moving to the northwest, I politely decline because for God’s sake I don’t want my kids anywhere near this level of crazy.
I live in NY and don't see this kind of shit. It's probably not actually that bad....and I say that as an EMT in the capital district of the state. It may be worse out west, but I've lived a lot of places and found that most of them are pretty much middle of the bell curve as far as crazy goes.

Full disclosure though: I'm coming to terms with the fact that I am actually a bit of a leftie. Never, ever with guns....but I identify less and less with the right as time goes on. Kinda the opposite of the cliche young lib/old conservative...
*edited to add for this specific incident: If you hit me with pepper spray and immediately enter my personal space and are not an identified LEO attempting to make an arrest, I'm probably going to shoot you. These folks are lucky.
g-man

Post by g-man »

JKosprey wrote:
JKosprey wrote:

*edited to add for this specific incident: If you hit me with pepper spray and immediately enter my personal space and are not an identified LEO attempting to make an arrest, I'm probably going to shoot you. These folks are lucky.
That was my exact thought. It's all fun and games until they pepper spray someone who has a firearm. No real provocation and the guy pepper sprays someone, then ASP batons come out? That pretty much covers the bases for use of a firearm in self defense.

And the bitch trying to play 'authority figure'? "Hey, hey, hey... what are you doing?" "Did you not just see them pepper spray me?"

Seriously, the Painter quote gets more and more apropos every day.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

That's an escalation towards shooting right there. Masked person with pepper spray followed up by his/her masked friends with batons?
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Rustyv wrote:These antifa pricks are going to pick on a guy one day with zero fucks to give and someone is going to eat a pepper spray can sandwich with a side of their own teeth.
When they pulling shit in Manhattan, i was hoping for them to start shit over in the east village, ideally on east third... :twisted:
Last edited by HTRN on Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt