German Women: Canaries in the coal mine?

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
g-man

German Women: Canaries in the coal mine?

Post by g-man »

Zero to boxcars happens quick. At some point the guys there might catch on to what's happening and get onboard with this movement, and at that point it likely wouldn't be directed at holding politicians accountable.

#120db >> #MeToo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdtc7uRyLw0
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
scipioafricanus

Re: German Women: Canaries in the coal mine?

Post by scipioafricanus »

They are more likely to be arrested for a hate crime by making this.
Last edited by scipioafricanus on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
g-man

Post by g-man »

I did note that they made what appeared to be carefully chosen references to archaic cultures with no women’s rights, as opposed to calling the invading Muslim hordes the invading hordes that they are. At some they’ll call spades spades, or get overrun.
BDK

Post by BDK »

I know it’s common sense, but the world cannot survive Europe falling to the Muslims.

The west decided to give them lots of money, and they’ve caused all manner of hell.

Giving them Europe’s military- industrial complex will be suicidal
g-man

Post by g-man »

BDK wrote:I know it’s common sense, but the world cannot survive Europe falling to the Muslims.

The west decided to give them lots of money, and they’ve caused all manner of hell.

Only if they use it immediately after acquiring it, since as anyone can see, their ability to maintain 1st world equipment over time is NIL. Especially when they have to deal with cold wet conditions and subsequent equipment deterioration at a much higher rate of occurrence than they do in the sandbox. Just sayin.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

What about all the women protesting and blaming white German men for the immigrant rapes?
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Precision

Post by Precision »

skb12172 wrote:What about all the women protesting and blaming white German men for the immigrant rapes?
when you, as a society, have that degree of self hate. It might already be too late.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Jered

Post by Jered »

BDK wrote:I know it’s common sense, but the world cannot survive Europe falling to the Muslims.

I think they get most of their money from oil and they probably can't maintain that without western help.

Good luck maintaining any other complex machinery.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Termite

Post by Termite »

A suppressed Beretta Bobcat loaded with Aguila SSS rounds is much quieter than a 120 db pocket alarm...............

Just sayin......... ;)

And it would be refreshing to see Scandinavia discover their Viking roots........ :twisted:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."