House FISA Memo

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Jered

House FISA Memo

Post by Jered »

Here

It looks like the Obama administration was trying to use the FBI to shut down Trump and get Hillary elected.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
First Shirt

Re: House FISA Memo

Post by First Shirt »

Imagine my surprise!

The last administration was so crooked that most of the alleged males had to screw their pants on.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
McClarkus

Post by McClarkus »

My disdain only grows with time....
One secret to life. Step #1 - Find something you enjoy doing. Step #2 - Find someone foolish enough to pay you to do it.
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

Hello, boys. I'm baaa-aaaaaaack!
FrankChurch.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Termite

Post by Termite »

One wonders............

At what point will some former Spec Ops/intel types decide to make an example of a current or former high-level politician or alphabet agency type as a warning? :?:

:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

Rumor is next memo shows how the Department of State unmasked Trump Campaign people in the FISA snooping and leaked ot to the press. This is just scratching the surface on one facet, there will be more.
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
Mike OTDP

Post by Mike OTDP »

Cybrludite wrote:Hello, boys. I'm baaa-aaaaaaack!
FrankChurch.jpg
It says a lot about how low the Democrats have sunk. Frank Church would be sick at what's happened.
Mike OTDP

Post by Mike OTDP »

slowpoke wrote:Rumor is next memo shows how the Department of State unmasked Trump Campaign people in the FISA snooping and leaked ot to the press. This is just scratching the surface on one facet, there will be more.
Leaked to the press, nothing. It was being piped directly to the Clinton campaign. And I'd bet money that this wasn't the only surveillance target in the Trump campaign...or the first time the Democrats have tried this trick. A look at FISA warrants from 2012, 2000, and 1996 might turn up some damning evidence.