People are Suing Wal-Mart Because Racism

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Jered

People are Suing Wal-Mart Because Racism

Post by Jered »

Because they lock up "African" hair products."
The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it is segregating products by the race of the people who use them, CBS Los Angeles reported.
Those determinations are made on a store-by-store basis using data supporting the need for the heightened measures," a Walmart spokesperson said.
Gee. It wouldn't happen that people more commonly steal those products, would it?
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Langenator

Re: People are Suing Wal-Mart Because Racism

Post by Langenator »

As I'm pretty sure some college prof somewhere has pointed out, facts are racist.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

No, people are suing Walmart, because theyre a multibillion dollar company, and they're looking for a payday. :ugeek:

Nobody sues poor people.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Jered

Post by Jered »

HTRN wrote:
No, people are suing Walmart, because theyre a multibillion dollar company, and they're looking for a payday. :ugeek:

Nobody sues poor people.
Touche.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Termite

Post by Termite »

Jered wrote:Gee. It wouldn't happen that people more commonly steal those products, would it?
Quite a few of those "african hair products" are rather pricey. Pricey items get locked up more than cheaper items.
Go to Dillards and take a look. The small expensive items are often in a locked display case. The cheap items are not.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

Termite wrote:
Jered wrote:Gee. It wouldn't happen that people more commonly steal those products, would it?
Quite a few of those "african hair products" are rather pricey. Pricey items get locked up more than cheaper items.
Go to Dillards and take a look. The small expensive items are often in a locked display case. The cheap items are not.
Pricey + easily concealed tends to equal target for thieves. Thus the locked case.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

They lock up razor cartridges. Clearly, they hate men.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

I bought some new electronic thermostats at Lowes over the weekend with my wife (WHO IS BLACK!), they were all locked up. I can only assume they locked them up quickly when they saw we were heading in that direction. Clearly I need to contact a lawyer ASAP.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Weetabix wrote:They lock up razor cartridges. Clearly, they hate men.
Its okay to hate men, as they're the patriarchy.

Loxking up baby formula however.. :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

Vonz90 wrote:I bought some new electronic thermostats at Lowes over the weekend with my wife (WHO IS BLACK!), they were all locked up. I can only assume they locked them up quickly when they saw we were heading in that direction. Clearly I need to contact a lawyer ASAP.
They lock up the circuit breakers (the kind that go in your household breaker box) at the one by me.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus