People are Suing Wal-Mart Because Racism

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Langenator

Re: People are Suing Wal-Mart Because Racism

Post by Langenator »

It just occurred to me that their lawyer(s) must be new, or they think somehow that they can catch some sort of social justice wave and get a good ruling or a settlement.

Except Wal-Mart doesn't settle, at least from what I've heard. Wal-Mart plays hardball, and with their money, they can hire the best lawyers around.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Rod

Post by Rod »

Their lawyer is that ambulance chasing whore Gloria Allred. She cons idiots like this on a regular basis but you have to ask yourself one question. How many cases has Allred gotten into court and how many of them has she won?
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

So basically, she's virtue signalling again, and finding some schmucks to pay her while she does it.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Langenator wrote:So basically, she's virtue signalling again, and finding some schmucks to pay her while she does it.
To be minimally fair, it's nice work if you can get it.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

Rod wrote:Their lawyer is that ambulance chasing whore Gloria Allred. She cons idiots like this on a regular basis but you have to ask yourself one question. How many cases has Allred gotten into court and how many of them has she won?
Her Errors and Omissions Insurance requires that she know where all the courthouses are in Los Angeles County so that she doesn't accidentally walk into one.

As for locking up the inventory, what about cans of spray paint? And if inventory isn't locked up, what are we to make of the practice of putting expensive but small items on large (8.5x11) cardboard backings, while the Brach's is right there in bins?
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy