Having white kids is racist

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Vonz90
Active Shooter

Having white kids is racist

Postby Vonz90 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:11 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/31/ha ... -says.html

Pretty sure she is lying because my kids aren't white but I am certain she would say I am racist anyway.

Jered
Good Christ I Need A Life

Re: Having white kids is racist

Postby Jered » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:03 am

Well, that's just cancer. Can we give her to a Somali warlord as a peace offering?
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

Johnnyreb
Case Shiner

Postby Johnnyreb » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:17 am

So is it me or does she have crazy eyes?

Old Grafton
Trigger Junkie

Postby Old Grafton » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:52 am

Still can't wrap my mind about why the "color" of children means F-ckAll to anyone, even in the direct family; children are....children. Anyone who criticises children for anything other than bad behavior (for which their PARENTS are really responsible) is a really poor example of ADULTHOOD and should be neutered before ever reproducing. Children are NEVER responsible for their genetic heritage for f-ck's safe. They ALL need love and nurturing. Anything less is criminal.
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.

Termite
Probably Unemployed

Postby Termite » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:00 am

Come live down here south of the Mason-Dixon line.

In general, nobody gives two shits what color you are........ it's what you do that counts. No matter what the "politically correct" politicians claim..... :lol:

And as for the "professor"........she lives in NYFC................what did you expect.....? :roll:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."

Langenator
Loose Cannon

Postby Langenator » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:17 am

So what's she's basically saying is that behaving according to 'bourgeois values' - i.e. get at education (at least finish high school), get a job before getting married, get married before having kids, go to work everyday and work hard - keeps white people (and Asians, but they tend to be ignored) at the top of the socio-economic heap.

Which is pretty much just the flip side of what these two professors said - that not behaving that way keeps minorities, especially urban blacks, at the bottom. http://www.philly.com/philly/opinion/co ... 70809.html

An assertion for which Wax and Alexander were excoriated by all 'right thinking' folks.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus

Netpackrat
Probably Unemployed

Postby Netpackrat » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:47 am

CUNY professor... What a difference a single letter can make.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop

D5CAV
Trigger Junkie

Postby D5CAV » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:21 pm

This is quite liberating.

We will all be racist criminals.

In for a penny, in for a pound.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

MiddleAgedKen
On a list somewhere

Postby MiddleAgedKen » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:31 pm

Yeah, that. My usual response to someone who says something like that (or some kind of gun grabbery, etc.) is to and say, "Let's accept for the moment that everything you say is true." (cock head, squint, smile a little) "Doesn't that just make your problem bigger?"

At some point, some people will just shrug and say, "You want a monster? I'll show you a monster." Which -- if you think about it -- is sad, because "living down to expectations" really is a big part of the overall problem.
Watergate didn't have a body count.

MarkD
Active Shooter

Postby MarkD » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:35 pm

Netpackrat wrote:CUNY professor... What a difference a single letter can make.

When I was a CUNY student (College of Staten Island) we had to connect to the CUNY mainframe computers, and we had to enter "CUNY" on the terminal to begin the connection. It's amazing how close to Y and T are on a keyboard.......

Vonz90
Active Shooter

Postby Vonz90 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:00 pm

Langenator wrote:So what's she's basically saying is that behaving according to 'bourgeois values' - i.e. get at education (at least finish high school), get a job before getting married, get married before having kids, go to work everyday and work hard - keeps white people (and Asians, but they tend to be ignored) at the top of the socio-economic heap.

Which is pretty much just the flip side of what these two professors said - that not behaving that way keeps minorities, especially urban blacks, at the bottom. http://www.philly.com/philly/opinion/co ... 70809.html

An assertion for which Wax and Alexander were excoriated by all 'right thinking' folks.

Same thought patterns that led to the fad of some schools making studying outside of class "cheating".

Greg
Probably Unemployed

Postby Greg » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:29 pm

Vonz90 wrote:
Langenator wrote:So what's she's basically saying is that behaving according to 'bourgeois values' - i.e. get at education (at least finish high school), get a job before getting married, get married before having kids, go to work everyday and work hard - keeps white people (and Asians, but they tend to be ignored) at the top of the socio-economic heap.

Same thought patterns that led to the fad of some schools making studying outside of class "cheating".

Or children whose parents read to them having 'unfair privilege'.

It's all part and parcel with the deliberate effort to undermine and destroy nuclear families in general, because ultimately they are a threat and impediment to the establishment of utopia on earth.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr

MarkD
Active Shooter

Postby MarkD » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:11 pm

Greg wrote:
Vonz90 wrote:

Or children whose parents read to them having 'unfair privilege'.

It's all part and parcel with the deliberate effort to undermine and destroy nuclear families in general, because ultimately they are a threat and impediment to the establishment of utopia on earth.

As blogger James Lileks said "Personally, I’m interested in keeping other people from building Utopia, because the more you believe you can create heaven on earth the more likely you are to set up guillotines in the public square to hasten the process."

So yeah, impediments to setting up utopia on earth are a good thing.....

D5CAV
Trigger Junkie

Postby D5CAV » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:13 am

If you are in the minority, it makes sense to push for "color blind" policies. If your religion puts you in the 2% category (Jewish) or your skin color puts you in the 11% category (black), it's probably a bad idea to P### O## the other 90% or so of the population. An "Apartheid" system where employment or benefits go to the 10% is not sustainable unless supported by overwhelming force of violence.

At some point, the majority decide it has had enough.

It looks like a few other people have decided it's OK to be racist.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-0 ... igh-school

With "It's OK to be white" signs at Maryland schools.

Here's the money quote:
The Divided States of America is heading for a very bad day

As the whites in South Africa have figured out, being in the majority counts, and the majority can be as racist as it wants. The blacks in the US may soon discover similar arithmetic.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Rich
On a list somewhere

Postby Rich » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:24 pm

Social Lamarckism (sic).
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964

evan price
Trigger Junkie

Postby evan price » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:57 am

Over the past year or so I've made up my mind about a couple things.

1. I don't understand why certain groups keep publicizing the drivel that drools from the mouths of liberal college professors. At first it was amusing. Then infuriating. Now I'm convinced it's done to see who can be the shithouse-rat-craziest commie on the internet.
So I've stopped giving a crap what they say.

B. If one can be a human being and treat everyone with respect and decency until they prove themselves unworthy of that consideration- and yet still be called a racist, maybe one should stop behaving like a nice guy and embrace those latent tendencies they keep claiming one has.
The penalty is the same either way.

III. Words have meaning. When one chooses to use words in ways that are not fitting (such as calling anyone who disagrees with you a racist, homophobe, muslimophobe, cis-hetero-scum, etc) it dilutes the meaning of the word such that bad people who actually ARE those things are blended into a sort of scumbag smoothie because there isn't a worse descriptor for them.
Congratulations leftists, you've made the things you hate mainstream.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!

Return to “Politics, Law, and Justice”