In Defense of RoK

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
skb12172

In Defense of RoK

Post by skb12172 »

At least one of our membership often goes into meltdown whenever I post something from Return of Kings. In his defense, they have been victims of a lot of scurrilous misinformation and not everyone has the time, or intellectual curiosity, to look deeper for the truth.

This is a great introductory article to a site that I have found entertaining and sometimes helpful. Even our founder, Saint Kim DuToit (PBUH), has found them intriguing enough to reference them numerous times on his new blog. So, enjoy and Fire Away!

http://www.returnofkings.com/81461/why- ... n-of-kings
Last edited by skb12172 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
randy

Re: In Defense of RoK

Post by randy »

It took me a moment to see where you were going with this as I thought I was clicking on a discussion about the southern half of the Korean peninsula. ;)
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Heh...I see what you mean. Apologies to all.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Haven't looked at that site before. This one at RoK was certainly worth it.

10 Things Better Than Watching the NFL
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

:roll:
In our day, men no longer have places in the real world where they can get together with other men to “shoot the shit.” The military, fire departments, and police forces used to be male bastions, but all of those institutions now include women as part of our push for equality.
They all used to be the right color, the right height, the right weight. And they all had Johnsons, Lassard! Johnsons as far as the eye could see!