More White Female Teachers Screwing Students

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
skb12172

More White Female Teachers Screwing Students

Post by skb12172 »

This article, plus 4 more links in the article for a total of five cases. Yet, the hysteria is over men and supposed rape culture. The biggest sexual predators are actually young, white women in their 20s and early 30s.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/20/ar ... y.amp.html
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Windy Wilson

Re: More White Female Teachers Screwing Students

Post by Windy Wilson »

Rape culture is directed at men because most are fundamentally fair when it comes to social trends.
For women, the attitude is two-fold: "You go girl" combined with "He's a guy, he liked it"/"heh heh, lucky boy".
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
Rich

Post by Rich »

Just part of the female mystique. :roll:
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964
BDK

Post by BDK »

Gentlemen, in all fairness, how many of us would have felt traumatized by a good-looking teacher offering extra-curricular instruction in our teenage years?

Not saying I get what the women get out of it, but I don't think it upsets the boys too much.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

It upsets me that a man gets 30 years for the same consensual crime. The women usually get six months.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

BDK wrote:Gentlemen, in all fairness, how many of us would have felt traumatized by a good-looking teacher offering extra-curricular instruction in our teenage years?

Not saying I get what the women get out of it, but I don't think it upsets the boys too much.
Lots of things that seem like a great idea at the time end up being bad for us in the long term.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Two things. First, if the boy in question is under the age where he can GIVE consent, it's not consensual.

Second, this isn't just the middle aged broad who lives four houses down the street, she's a.teacher. A person in authority over the boy. That's not psychologically healthy. The libs may explain it as a good thing because it'll make him submissive to women, but screw that.

These women are predators and pedophiles.

How would you feel if it were a male teacher seducing teenage boys? Even if the boys said they were gay?
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Even if over the age of consent, if it involves a teacher or similar authority figure, the law calls it "Unlawful Transaction With A Minor." This allows the perp to be punished if the kid is 17 or 18 and still their HS student.
Termite

Post by Termite »

MarkD wrote:..... this isn't just the middle aged broad who lives four houses down the street, she's a teacher. A person in authority over the boy.
Exactly. It is an abuse of authority.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

skb12172 wrote:It upsets me that a man gets 30 years for the same consensual crime. The women usually get six months.
Suspended sentence. AND if a child results from the assignation, guess who pays? The victim of the statutory rape!
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy