More White Female Teachers Screwing Students

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Old Grafton

Re: More White Female Teachers Screwing Students

Post by Old Grafton »

Nothing new. Mom twigged to the fact somehow that I was spending WAY too much time with a female English teacher in the late 60's, hell followed. I kept my mouth shut as any SENSIBLE wick-wetter should.
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I showed that link to Mrs. NPR, and to say she was appalled would be a bit of an understatement.

On the youngish teachers and their high school students, one of her comments was to the effect that a lot of these teachers don't really have a great deal of life experience yet, and more to the point that the difference in that regard between them and some of their older students is really not all that great, so it makes a sort of sense from that standpoint. Also she thought the seemingly increased frequency of cases in the news, probably has a lot to do with us being more hyper-sensitive as a culture these days, to things that were not really talked about and maybe tolerated to some extent in the past.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Interesting point, NPR. Add to that the looser attitude toward sexuality on all fronts - celebration of alternative lifestyles, pussy hats, etc. - and you probably have society blurring the boundaries of acceptable behavior, too. It's kind of everywhere.

When I was in HS, I worked at a pizza restaurant where sexual "harassment" was almost expected. But it was in good (albeit tasteless) fun. And we knew when and where NOT to do it. I think that level of judgment is gone from many younger people.

BTW, it's amazing how tasteless teenagers can be with pizza dough, sauce, mayo, and a variety of meats. :shock:
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Of course, when it is a man, this is one of the forms it takes. Too bad he wasn't in Cali. They would only issue him a citation.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/24/ma ... n.amp.html
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.