More White Female Teachers Screwing Students

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Rich

Re: More White Female Teachers Screwing Students

Post by Rich »

Some may have daddy issues too.
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Daddy issues are much more common when it's the norm to be raised without daddy in the house. Given that, why go for young boys? Greg's theory makes the most sense.
Last edited by skb12172 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

I've never understood what, exactly, "daddy issues" are. Anyone care to enlighten me?
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Weetabix wrote:I've never understood what, exactly, "daddy issues" are. Anyone care to enlighten me?
Basically, she didn't get enough attention from a male (father) figure when she was a child, so she now seeks attention from (generally older) men. Often taking the attention as sexual attention, because it's an easy and reliable way to get attention from men.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

I have to admit, even the phrase makes me uncomfortable because I have daughters.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Rich

Post by Rich »

Weetabix wrote:I've never understood what, exactly, "daddy issues" are. Anyone care to enlighten me?
I've met a few females who loudly expressed lack of interest in me because of the aftershave I wore, because their fathers wore the same aftershave. It was Old Spice. I don't know and didn't ask if they had been molested or what (I'm way too classy a guy).

Additionally, one of my sisters developed a hatred of our father because he didn't pursue one of our uncles (by marriage, not blood) across a state line in order to beat him to a bloody pulp when said uncle expressed a desire to explore her ample bosom. She was fifteen at the time.

That is a sort of daddy issue, usually occurring during the teenage crazy years.
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

Greg wrote:
JKosprey wrote:
Langenator wrote:What has always baffled me the most about the vast majority of these cases, the pervy perp is relatively young and on the happy side of average looking. What, exactly, is wrong with them that they need to pick up teenage boys for sex? Especially given that, by and large, women generally prefer men that are slightly older, and find younger men to be immature and annoying. (Heck, my wife is 9 years younger than me, and likes to remind me that I was barely old enough for her when we started dating.)
I suspect it has something to do with the novelty and risk factor which makes it exciting. Same reason why some guys cheat on their wives or why people often like to have sex in new and interesting places. Fulfillment of a fantasy can be a powerful thing.
I'll bet these teacher types are not married to, shall we say, the most dominant husbands. Safe providers, but maybe not the greatest genetic catches as it were.

Wives with safe, stable, boring husbands fucking the milkman, or traveling salesmen, or tennis pros, etc, isn't exactly NEW.

It's just taking slightly new forms because these younger women were raised so much more poorly than their predecessors. They're doing the same basic kind of nasty shit, but with lack of things that they were never taught, like impulse control, boundaries (i.e. what's off limits) or the most basic thinking ahead, they're not hiding it as well.
That doesn't quite add up. If the problem is not having someone dominant in your life, you don't seek someone you have power over. "Oh, you pimply C-student stud, you're so much more of a man than my husband! Ravish me"? Nah, I don't think so. Thrill in the risk? Maybe, but it's becoming increasingly clear that sexually abusive teachers -regardless of sex- are less likely to be punished and much more likely to be dumped on another school district, similar to the Catholic church shuffling a priest accused of misconduct to another parish. In both cases, the most likely factor is someone predatory in a position of authority with access to minors. Plenty of pedos are married, the problem is that they're pedos, not that they're not getting enough of the right kind of sex.

Wives most often weren't banging milkmen because their husbands were boring, but rather because their husbands were absent: working long hours [strike]banging the secretary[/strike], hitting the bar with the guys, or often enough simply away at war. (I ran across one poem, I believe it was in Submarine Commander by Paul R. Schratz, by a frustrated Navy wife. It was all about how all the niceties and governmental ass-kissing would never replace sex). Add that to the mind-bending tedium of "pretty much just be a homemaker and nothing else," and you've got everything you need for potential infidelity, regardless of the husband's relative machismo.

This behavior isn't a new form of acting out sexually. It just used to be more widely frowned upon until about the 80s; not met with guffaws and "where were the teachers like THAT when I was his age?" It was also less widely reported, so it sounds like something new.
It's pretty much a catch-all term that can mean anything from "her dad abused her" to "didn't get enough attention from dad" to "the damn bitch wouldn't even give me a blowjob."
Greg

Post by Greg »

Jericho941 wrote:
Greg wrote:
JKosprey wrote: I suspect it has something to do with the novelty and risk factor which makes it exciting. Same reason why some guys cheat on their wives or why people often like to have sex in new and interesting places. Fulfillment of a fantasy can be a powerful thing.
I'll bet these teacher types are not married to, shall we say, the most dominant husbands. Safe providers, but maybe not the greatest genetic catches as it were.

Wives with safe, stable, boring husbands fucking the milkman, or traveling salesmen, or tennis pros, etc, isn't exactly NEW.

It's just taking slightly new forms because these younger women were raised so much more poorly than their predecessors. They're doing the same basic kind of nasty shit, but with lack of things that they were never taught, like impulse control, boundaries (i.e. what's off limits) or the most basic thinking ahead, they're not hiding it as well.
That doesn't quite add up. If the problem is not having someone dominant in your life, you don't seek someone you have power over. "Oh, you pimply C-student stud, you're so much more of a man than my husband! Ravish me"? Nah, I don't think so. Thrill in the risk? Maybe, but it's becoming increasingly clear that sexually abusive teachers -regardless of sex- are less likely to be punished and much more likely to be dumped on another school district, similar to the Catholic church shuffling a priest accused of misconduct to another parish. In both cases, the most likely factor is someone predatory in a position of authority with access to minors. Plenty of pedos are married, the problem is that they're pedos, not that they're not getting enough of the right kind of sex.
Tl;Dr; version - 'marry the provider, fuck the one with interesting genes'. It's been a trope for a long time.

Though the pedo angle is interesting, too.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

Nah, that's just a consolation prize boring people award themselves.
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

A few years back I remember coming across an article that mentioned a fair number of the perpetrators were taking prescription antidepressants.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!