More White Female Teachers Screwing Students

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Windy Wilson

Re: More White Female Teachers Screwing Students

Post by Windy Wilson »

skb12172 wrote: if the kid is 17 or 18 and still their HS student.
Whenever I meet any of you guys in person I'll tell you about a situation at my high school that I heard about from both parties thanks to my connections within the communities involved. Just let me say that no jail time developed for the adult party.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Windy Wilson wrote:
skb12172 wrote:It upsets me that a man gets 30 years for the same consensual crime. The women usually get six months.
Suspended sentence. AND if a child results from the assignation, guess who pays? The victim of the statutory rape!
I used to work with a guy that happened to, although the older woman was not a teacher. He ended up paying her child support for 18 years.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

Windy Wilson wrote:
skb12172 wrote:It upsets me that a man gets 30 years for the same consensual crime. The women usually get six months.
Suspended sentence. AND if a child results from the assignation, guess who pays? The victim of the statutory rape!
It's the "Pussy Pass."

According the the abstract for this article, increasing the proportion of female judges reduces to Pussy Pass disparity, I would presume due to the female judges giving convicted females tougher sentences. Which makes sense for cases like this - guys see a slut and see an opportunity; women see a slut and see a threat.

What has always baffled me the most about the vast majority of these cases, the pervy perp is relatively young and on the happy side of average looking. What, exactly, is wrong with them that they need to pick up teenage boys for sex? Especially given that, by and large, women generally prefer men that are slightly older, and find younger men to be immature and annoying. (Heck, my wife is 9 years younger than me, and likes to remind me that I was barely old enough for her when we started dating.)
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Plus, they are generally married and worried they will lose their husband over hopping on teenage dicks like they were pogo sticks.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Btw, there is a good Indie movie on this topic called, "A Teacher." It used to be on Netflix. It might still be.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Langenator wrote:What has always baffled me the most about the vast majority of these cases, the pervy perp is relatively young and on the happy side of average looking. What, exactly, is wrong with them that they need to pick up teenage boys for sex? Especially given that, by and large, women generally prefer men that are slightly older, and find younger men to be immature and annoying.
I've always wondered about that, too. The only thing I can come up with is that they must be full of The Crazy.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

They're ALL crazy. :ugeek:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
JKosprey

Post by JKosprey »

Langenator wrote:What has always baffled me the most about the vast majority of these cases, the pervy perp is relatively young and on the happy side of average looking. What, exactly, is wrong with them that they need to pick up teenage boys for sex? Especially given that, by and large, women generally prefer men that are slightly older, and find younger men to be immature and annoying. (Heck, my wife is 9 years younger than me, and likes to remind me that I was barely old enough for her when we started dating.)
I suspect it has something to do with the novelty and risk factor which makes it exciting. Same reason why some guys cheat on their wives or why people often like to have sex in new and interesting places. Fulfillment of a fantasy can be a powerful thing.
Greg

Post by Greg »

JKosprey wrote:
Langenator wrote:What has always baffled me the most about the vast majority of these cases, the pervy perp is relatively young and on the happy side of average looking. What, exactly, is wrong with them that they need to pick up teenage boys for sex? Especially given that, by and large, women generally prefer men that are slightly older, and find younger men to be immature and annoying. (Heck, my wife is 9 years younger than me, and likes to remind me that I was barely old enough for her when we started dating.)
I suspect it has something to do with the novelty and risk factor which makes it exciting. Same reason why some guys cheat on their wives or why people often like to have sex in new and interesting places. Fulfillment of a fantasy can be a powerful thing.
I'll bet these teacher types are not married to, shall we say, the most dominant husbands. Safe providers, but maybe not the greatest genetic catches as it were.

Wives with safe, stable, boring husbands fucking the milkman, or traveling salesmen, or tennis pros, etc, isn't exactly NEW.

It's just taking slightly new forms because these younger women were raised so much more poorly than their predecessors. They're doing the same basic kind of nasty shit, but with lack of things that they were never taught, like impulse control, boundaries (i.e. what's off limits) or the most basic thinking ahead, they're not hiding it as well.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

A woman I dated some years back said her ex-husband had trouble keeping it in his pants because women would throw themselves at him because of his uniform. He was a NYC bus driver. A BUS DRIVER. A cop or fireman I could maybe understand women hitting on, but a bus driver???

Yeah, they're all crazy.