Antifa Picks Fight With /pol/

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Jered

Antifa Picks Fight With /pol/

Post by Jered »

Not sure about the source, but, it looks like Antifa picked a fight with /pol/.

It doesn't look like it's going well for antifa.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Netpackrat

Re: Antifa Picks Fight With /pol/

Post by Netpackrat »

Hah. Dumb shits. Who was it here that said there are people on the internet with nothing better to do than to turn you into their personal hobby, and you don't want to come to the attention of those people? :lol:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

I'm sure this is 100% as accurate as /pol/'s accusation of the Charlottesville Crowd Rammer of being antifa.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Netpackrat wrote:Hah. Dumb shits. Who was it here that said there are people on the internet with nothing better to do than to turn you into their personal hobby, and you don't want to come to the attention of those people? :lol:
It may have been me, I know I've said the new 11th commandment of the 21st century is Don't piss off the Internet. :ugeek: :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt