The Only Way To Defang NYPD

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
HTRN

Re: The Only Way To Defang NYPD

Post by HTRN »

skb12172 wrote:Involve Illegal Aliens...

http://trib.al/nL2jZK7
It aint the illegals, its Red Bills stated willingness to throw New Yorks finest under the bus to pander to the people who elected him. :roll:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

A few years ago, in the interest of equality (all hail equality) NYC passed a law saying that a woman could be topless anyplace a man could (because it wasn't FAIR that a woman had to wear a shirt when a man didn't). Of course the "activists" who pushed this were the type you'd pay to leave their tops on. After it passed the powers-that-be were shocked, SHOCKED I say to find that people found a way to make money off of bare titties. Because, you know, most men are straight, and straight men like titties, and straight men will pay money to see titties. Because we're pigs of course, oink. So now in addition to the obviously Hispanic Captain America, Elmo and Spider Man we have a bevy a body-painted ladies plying the tourists for cash.

For all the fanfare (because all hail equality) with which the top-equality law was passed, I have YET to see a woman exercising her right to be top-free in NYC. Seems most women still prefer to cover up, although for the record I seldom see men without shirts either.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

MarkD wrote:A few years ago, in the interest of equality (all hail equality) NYC passed a law saying that a woman could be topless anyplace a man could (because it wasn't FAIR that a woman had to wear a shirt when a man didn't). Of course the "activists" who pushed this were the type you'd pay to leave their tops on.
The law wasnt changed on a whim, it was overturned after a bunch of activists went out and deliberately got arrested, then fought it in court, which overturned the previous law as it violates the equal protection clause.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

HTRN wrote:
MarkD wrote:A few years ago, in the interest of equality (all hail equality) NYC passed a law saying that a woman could be topless anyplace a man could (because it wasn't FAIR that a woman had to wear a shirt when a man didn't). Of course the "activists" who pushed this were the type you'd pay to leave their tops on.
The law wasnt changed on a whim, it was overturned after a bunch of activists went out and deliberately got arrested, then fought it in court, which overturned the previous law as it violates the equal protection clause.
Oh, I recall how it happened. And the half-naked ladies of Times Square were a predictable result, to everyone but the politicians.

I wonder how the feminist activists feel knowing their efforts led to the further objectification of women.... :mrgreen: :o :lol: :twisted:
TheArmsman

Post by TheArmsman »

MarkD wrote:
For all the fanfare (because all hail equality) with which the top-equality law was passed, I have YET to see a woman exercising her right to be top-free in NYC. Seems most women still prefer to cover up, although for the record I seldom see men without shirts either.

A book club that goes topless all the time in Central Park.

Very NSFW. Very.

https://toplesspulp.com/

You were warned.
When death is inevitable, style counts.

Survival trumps programming.