Seattle Councilman: Cleaning Sh*t Off Sidewalk Is Racist!

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
skb12172

Seattle Councilman: Cleaning Sh*t Off Sidewalk Is Racist!

Post by skb12172 »

Just when you think these people can't get any more insane.
:roll:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/12/seatt ... is-racist/
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
randy

Re: Seattle Councilman: Cleaning Sh*t Off Sidewalk Is Racist!

Post by randy »

So I guess the Seattle FD shouldn't put out house fires because fire hoses were used against demonstrators down south in the 60's?

On the good side, race relations there must be pretty good if they have to dig this deep to cry RACISM!11!! to keep them on the front page and the perpetual grievance machine stoked.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Gotta draw attention away from the ongoing debacle that is their minimum wage law.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Jered

Post by Jered »

MiddleAgedKen wrote:Gotta draw attention away from the ongoing debacle that is their minimum wage law.
Or the illegal income tax that they're trying to pass. :roll:
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Greg

Post by Greg »

Showed this to my wife, who's from the area. She had no visible reaction, just looked at me and said 'ok'.

Seems this is not in any way unusual or surprising to anyone who's been paying attention. I've already mentioned how, the last time we were in Seattle it reminded me of the when I was growing up in NYC in the 70's and 80's. That's not a good thing.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Jered

Post by Jered »

Seattle is a shithole that drags the rest of Washington to the left.

w/o King County:

Hitlery: 1024396

Trump: 1005408

This still has Hitlery ahead, but, only by about 19,000 votes. If Trump could have changed the minds of an average of 500 voters in 38 counties, he could have flipped the state. Ohio is considered a swing state, and Trump won there by hundreds of thousands of votes.

w/o King and Snohomish County:

Hitlery: 839,169

Trump: 877,153

w/o King and Pierce County:

Hitlery: 851, 858

Trump: 858,584

If you get rid of King County and Pierce, Snohomish, or Thurston, Trump wins Washington State.
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

If you apply that formula - remove the largest one or two urban (and thus massively Democrat) counties, and the GOP candidate probably wins the state.

Take away Multnomah county, or Cook county, or the Beltway part of Virginia and the Dems no longer own those states.

CA, NY, NJ, and the Acela Corridor states in New England I don't think would be competitive, even then.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Jered

Post by Jered »

Langenator wrote:If you apply that formula - remove the largest one or two urban (and thus massively Democrat) counties, and the GOP candidate probably wins the state.
Well, it is easier to stuff ballot boxes in big cities.

...yeah, I'm still not over the 2004 gubernatorial election in Washington.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Langenator wrote:If you apply that formula - remove the largest one or two urban (and thus massively Democrat) counties, and the GOP candidate probably wins the state.
This is pretty much true of every state take a look at the 2016 pres race in Pennsylvania the counties that went "blue" have Harrisburg, Pittsburgh Scranton and in the case of Philadelphia also the surrounding suburbs. Ive long believed that its fairly easy to predict which way a given area votes, depends o population density.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Greg

Post by Greg »

HTRN wrote:
This is pretty much true of every state take a look at the 2016 pres race in Pennsylvania the counties that went "blue" have Harrisburg, Pittsburgh Scranton and in the case of Philadelphia also the surrounding suburbs. Ive long believed that its fairly easy to predict which way a given area votes, depends o population density.
Ah, Philthadelphia.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr