Meanwhile In My Neck Of The Woods

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
skb12172

Meanwhile In My Neck Of The Woods

Post by skb12172 »

Dude has grounds for a excessive force lawsuit. Worst thing you can do is make asses of the Po Po.

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/suspe ... 1796533706
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Kommander

Re: Meanwhile In My Neck Of The Woods

Post by Kommander »

Stop Resisting! Stop Resisting!

We had a similar case to this a few years ago in San Bernardino. One of the sheriffs kicked the unresisting suspects head like soccer ball while another kicked him in the nuts. Then more sheriffs showed up and beat him with their tazers. Resulted in a few openings in the San Bernardino Sheriffs Department a $650,000 payout to the suspect. They just finished a trial where three of the deputies were up on assault charges, but only one was convicted.
Rod

Post by Rod »

I was going to suggest the chase be overlaid with Yackety Sax then turned on the speakers. Well done. That many cops probably got in each others' way to do a heck of a lot of damage but sheesh, talk about overkill.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

I am kind of reminded of the Chris Rock routine: "Don't run away, because if the cops have to chase you, they're gonna bring an ass kicking with them".
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I hope the courts come down hard on the cops, if for no other reason than to discourage this sort of thing in the future. But I can't bring myself to feel sorry for the guy who got the beating...
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Agree completely. LMPD has a thug reputation going back decades, too.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

wow.
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.