John Kelly is the best DHS Secretary Ever

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Jered

John Kelly is the best DHS Secretary Ever

Post by Jered »

Mother and son deported to Honduras.

Some story about how they fled their country because a gang is after them. (They have enough money to get to the United States, but not enough to buy and AK-47 and learn to use it to fix their own shitty country.)

They make it to the United States. DHS deports them after they exhaust their legal remedies to stay in the US.

Moonbat senator gets bent out of shape.

John Kelly fires back.
"You can't pick and choose the laws that you obey," Kelly said Thursday. "And I can't pick and choose the laws that we're by law required to enforce. ... We had a court order to remove her and we did."
Then there's this story.

John Kelly said:
"If lawmakers do not like the laws that we enforce, that we are charged to enforce, that we are sworn to enforce, then they should have the courage and the skill to change those laws. Otherwise, they should shut up and support the men and women on the front lines."
That's exactly what any cabinet secretary should say.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Cybrludite

Re: John Kelly is the best DHS Secretary Ever

Post by Cybrludite »

I can't find it at the moment, but I saw a previous story on these folks. It seems that the coyotes coach illegals on what to say and that this particular sob story is a popular one.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Jered

Post by Jered »

Cybrludite wrote:I can't find it at the moment, but I saw a previous story on these folks. It seems that the coyotes coach illegals on what to say and that this particular sob story is a popular one.
Coyotes and immigration lawyers.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

I still don't see the logic in bringing the hordes over here. Cheaper and better for our society to help create green zones and help them fix their own countries.

Of course, there is a logic to bringing them here. Millions of new Democrat voters.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.