The Little Creep

Post by Vonz90 »

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... nton-creep

Nice discussion on the little Clinton.
randy

Re: The Little Creep

Post by randy »

But how does he really feel? :D
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Outfuckingstanding, though he will get called a racist for the bone-in-nose comment. A most solid take on the issue.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

And, since her mother’s most recent foray into ignominious defeat, she has been inescapable: magazine covers, fawning interviews, talk of running her in New York’s 17th congressional district. The Democrats are doing their best to make Chelsea happen.
First I've heard of it.
Greg

Post by Greg »

Jericho941 wrote:
And, since her mother’s most recent foray into ignominious defeat, she has been inescapable: magazine covers, fawning interviews, talk of running her in New York’s 17th congressional district. The Democrats are doing their best to make Chelsea happen.
First I've heard of it.
Wow.

It's been everywhere. At least one company (it may be more) owned by Clinton allies have named her to their Board, she's been very publically given a 'Lifetime Achievement Award' for, so far as I can tell, breathing. Added to the magazine covers, the fawning publicity over her new children's book (based on Liawatha's 'she persisted' meme), the fawning publicity over the sparkling brilliance of her Twitter account..... Yeah they're trying everything they can to make her a thing.

They need to do it now while they still can - her parents no longer have so much influence to peddle, and her felon spawn hubbie's hedge fund went TU. So they're leveraging what they've got to put her in play.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Jered

Post by Jered »

The Clintons are like a bad rash.

That family just needs to vanish into obscurity.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

As useful as the clap and about as pleasant. ^^^
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Denis

Post by Denis »

skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

I say stand back and let them go. Never interrupt your opponent when he is making a mistake.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Pure gold:
Unkind as it is to say, reading anything by Chelsea Clinton—tweets, interviews, books—is best compared to taking in spoonfuls of plain oatmeal that, periodically, conceal a toenail clipping.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D