The Little Creep

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
skb12172

Re: The Little Creep

Post by skb12172 »

Yeah, that was pure gold. It was also dead on accurate.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
g-man

Post by g-man »

skb12172 wrote:I say stand back and let them go. Never interrupt your opponent when he is making a mistake.
This. Tripling down on stupid? Let 'em at it!
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

I think she looks like Webster Hubble.
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
Greg

Post by Greg »

Frankingun wrote:I think she looks like Webster Hubble.
If Webster Hubble looked like a toad, sure.

ETA: Forgot what he looked like, so I pulled up some images.... Crikey, he DOES (well, did) look like a toad. And the tadpole takes after him, apparently.
Last edited by Greg on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

IMG_1739.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

I think her father was actually Eleanor Roosevelt.
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
Termite

Post by Termite »

Know the old joke where Hilliary says "Don't worry, Honey, Bill's not your father"......?

Might not be a joke......... :roll:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

Greg wrote:Wow.

It's been everywhere. At least one company (it may be more) owned by Clinton allies have named her to their Board, she's been very publically given a 'Lifetime Achievement Award' for, so far as I can tell, breathing. Added to the magazine covers, the fawning publicity over her new children's book (based on Liawatha's 'she persisted' meme), the fawning publicity over the sparkling brilliance of her Twitter account..... Yeah they're trying everything they can to make her a thing.

They need to do it now while they still can - her parents no longer have so much influence to peddle, and her felon spawn hubbie's hedge fund went TU. So they're leveraging what they've got to put her in play.
I guess my local stores don't get Variety, or at least don't put them by the cash registers. :? She seems to be denying rather vehemently that she has any intention of running for anything.

I'm not trying to contradict you or anything, I'm just saying that I haven't seen any of this saturation. Which makes me wonder about a couple of things, given my Google results.

1.) Do the Democrats intend to prod Chelsea into running/is she lying when she denies not wanting to run? Given that one of the major problems with the Hillary campaign seemed to be that nobody stopped to question why she wanted to or should be president, that's not outside the realm of possibility. It means they'd have to be profoundly doubling down on their mistakes, which while possible, seems a bit goofy.

2.) Is right-wing media trying to make her out to be a bigger deal than she is? I suppose that if they feel they won't have any strong candidates in upcoming elections, they may be taking a page from the Democrats' playbook by trying to pump up the opposing candidate they see as weakest, but if that's the case, they'd be copying a move that failed spectacularly.

3.) Is this just a slow news day and bored pundits with nothing better to do are setting her up as a dragon to slay?
Wrenchbender1

Post by Wrenchbender1 »

Frankingun wrote:
IMG_1739.JPG

Wow! Hillary looks like she's about to ask someone "Why so serious?" or "Do you want to know how I got these scars?" :shock:
Beware lest in your anxiety to avoid war you obtain a master.
- Demosthenes