The mask slips again..."let's stop whites from voting"

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
MiddleAgedKen

Re: The mask slips again..."let's stop whites from voting"

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

I always want to ask people like this where is the magic pocket dragon (a line I read somewhere once) who will enforce their homeless black fantasies (also a line I read somewhere, specifically in Watchmen).

Speaking of Watchmen, I think Moore was only off about 40 years. "The American Dream?

"It came true. You're looking at it."
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Jered

Post by Jered »

This whacko hasn't read the Chairman. "Every Communist must grasp this truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
randy

Post by randy »

Annd it appears to be hoax, and Huff'n'puff got trolled.

From National Review:
But then, according to local news source The Citizen, a writer and editor in Cape Town named Laura Twigg did some investigating and found out that there was no record of this “Shelley Garland” at the University of Johannesburg, where she had claimed to be studying — and the whole thing fell apart.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

:lol:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

randy wrote:Annd it appears to be hoax, and Huff'n'puff got trolled.

From National Review:
But then, according to local news source The Citizen, a writer and editor in Cape Town named Laura Twigg did some investigating and found out that there was no record of this “Shelley Garland” at the University of Johannesburg, where she had claimed to be studying — and the whole thing fell apart.
So the author is the troll and showed that Huffinglue post let their mask slip; doesnt change anything.
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
randy

Post by randy »

slowpoke wrote: So the author is the troll and showed that Huffinglue post let their mask slip; doesnt change anything.
Sure it does.

It makes it funnier!
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

It does indeed! And even though it was a troll article, we'll have to watch our neighbors.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy