Moonbats with Guns

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
dfwmtx

Re: Moonbats with Guns

Post by dfwmtx »

They're carrying Airsofts!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
AggieWalt

Post by AggieWalt »

These folks are playing a dangerous game. If the "it looked like a gun" defense works like it normally does in most cases all they are doing is putting their lives at risk without the benefit of being able to return fire.
Apathy rules with an iron fist so we must strike back with steel resolve.
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

AggieWalt wrote:These folks are playing a dangerous game. If the "it looked like a gun" defense works like it normally does in most cases all they are doing is putting their lives at risk without the benefit of being able to return fire.
The organizers will consider them sacrificial victims and will complain about the nasty Trump supporters shooting people with toy guns.
Precision

Post by Precision »

MarkD wrote:
AggieWalt wrote:These folks are playing a dangerous game. If the "it looked like a gun" defense works like it normally does in most cases all they are doing is putting their lives at risk without the benefit of being able to return fire.
The organizers will consider them sacrificial victims and will complain about the nasty Trump supporters shooting people with toy guns.

Yup its a win win for the Soros brigade. Useful idiots live down to their full potential and the right gets raped by the media.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

Well, if they get stupid we can see if Antifa's vaunted small-unit tactics for recovering wounded rioters work under actual gunfire.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
Darrell

Post by Darrell »

Saw this last night over at r/the_donald:
antifascist.jpg
:roll:

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/com ... facist_at/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Eppur si muove--Galileo
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

I think the only thing that would drop at 500 yards would be him, after waddling that far.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
randy

Post by randy »

I don't know, pretty impressive if he can drop someone at 500 yards with an airsoft/bb/water pistol (whatever that thing is). :roll:

I like the uniform though. Red Star for head shot aimpoint. Soviet era contrasting belt buckle for gut shot aimpoint. Both providing positive IFF that he's a valid target.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

You know, if you were BEHIND that overflowing trash can it would provide some concealment......
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Does he have both fingers on the trigger? I guess that way, if he'd using too little trigger finger on both sides, he stays centered for that long shot?
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D