Shortage of TP in MD

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Vonz90

Shortage of TP in MD

Post by Vonz90 »

.... that is the only reason I could guess for the 4th Circuit to wipe their ass with the constitution, the Heller decision and common sense - all in one decision.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... l-travesty
scipioafricanus

Re: Shortage of TP in MD

Post by scipioafricanus »

It's the complete opposite of US vs Miller ("if the military has it, so can you"). So much for the courts loving precedence.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
JustinR

Post by JustinR »

With judges like these, who needs criminals?
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

scipioafricanus wrote:It's the complete opposite of US vs Miller ("if the military has it, so can you"). So much for the courts loving precedence.
That part of Miller was in dicta, not in the decision, so it's not binding on anything. (The decision in Miller basically said "There's been no finding of fact, so...*punt*")

I agree with you, just explaining why they can (and obviously do) ignore that part.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Jered

Post by Jered »

JustinR wrote:With judges like these, who needs criminals?
Between them and the Washington State Supreme Court. :roll:
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Mike OTDP

Post by Mike OTDP »

Tell me about it...I have to live in this cesspit for another 16 months, minimum.
randy

Post by randy »

Mike OTDP wrote:Tell me about it...I have to live in this cesspit for another 16 months, minimum.
I feel for you brother.

I lasted 10 months, and mainly punched out because CINCHOUSE is much wiser than I and recognized how miserable I was. She got a job near her family in Dayton and told me to move when I was ready.

When you wake up in the morning and the best thing you can think of happening to you that day is getting t-boned on I-695 and waking up in a hospital other than where I worked, I think that counts as a clue.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".