St. Paul PD Gone Wild

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
skb12172

St. Paul PD Gone Wild

Post by skb12172 »

There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Old Grafton

Re: St. Paul PD Gone Wild

Post by Old Grafton »

Hard to see any detail; appears the person on the ground kept trying to get up and one of the officers kept kicking the arms from under him. Dog was doing something; again, no real detail visible. person on ground probably got bitten at a minimum, that's what police dogs do. I'll wait for the PD report before I try the cops on insufficient evidence.
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Did you see the pics of his injuries?
Last edited by skb12172 on Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Greg

Post by Greg »

Why did they order him out of his car?

Then it goes downhill.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

skb12172 wrote:Did you see the pics of his injuries?
No; the only thing I saw at the link you provided was the video. If I missed another, I'll look again.

ETA: Yeah, if that's a dogbite, taking a chunk that size had to hurt. Even if that's the result of surgical debridement/grafting of a dogbite that's pretty bad. Reading the whole news article in detail I'd agree he has a complaint that needs to be handled thoroughly through the courts.
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
evan price

Post by evan price »

The suspect's lawyer will write as if every thing that happened was malice and evil by the cops. The cops' reports will do likewise but to the suspect. The truth is in between.
Cops automatically have an advantage because they write the reports and can coordinate their reports.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

In this case, the Chief suspended one officer, said the stop never should have hapoened, publicly apologized to the victim, and tried to settle before a lawsuit was even filed. This man is gonna get paid.